Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Don't discuss illegal practice on the forum, don't encourage or engage in illegal practices or grey area practices.

No-one cares what x y or z retailers are upto re: this topic, its a topic unto itself, its their own business to risk, but promoting the idea to other players of buying a hot gbb and downgrading it afterwards is not good practice.

I think you'll find most people havn't a clue how to downgrade a GBB, and most who knowingly import a hot gun won't bother their arse trying.

The discussion of importing hot guns is banned by the charter, and rightly so.
    If you cant buy a gun sub 1 joule, don't buy it. Just some friendly advice, take it as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

Lucky bag dip of M4 stocks on rsov.com for $11

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3477

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thats the third or fourth lucky dip thing ive seen across sites..

whats the story like, haha, who would pay money to 2Hope" they get their item

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Thats the third or fourth lucky dip thing ive seen across sites..

whats the story like, haha, who would pay money to 2Hope" they get their item

ebaybanned customers

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magpul-pts-m4-m16-ranger-floorplate-for-green-label-pmag-10pcs-black.html

zomg zomg zomg zomg

Ranger plates, ten for the mags i just bought

zomg zomg zomg zomg

€44 dollars incl express shipping, just bought now

its like $28 for normal shipping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Nice find. Seem to be solid polymer rather than the steel and rubber of the more expensive ones. I might give the green label mags a second chance, maybe with some texture spray paint though. They'll hardly break the bank for a pack of ten with rangers on them.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Nice find. Seem to be solid polymer rather than the steel and rubber of the more expensive ones. I might give the green label mags a second chance, maybe with some texture spray paint though. They'll hardly break the bank for a pack of ten with rangers on them.

im giddy as **** here, now the express postage on the plates was 26.00 alot more then the mags, for something alot lighter, talk about robbing bastards.

But €30 total incl express shipping, ill pay more to have them here thursday tbh.

They really are solid man, I'll bring em into work Saturday so you can have some hands on, they are solid, efficent, gorgous looking and literally every mag is firing every bb out.

I cant believe they released ranger plates for them too at that price.

Gerrout must be going mental :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Good find I've been toying with the idea of getting ten 75rd midcaps for a while and the ranger plates have now made this a done deal. When will it end :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Sorry for my ignorance, but what are the floorplates for?

Crave wrote: »
    Sorry for my ignorance, but what are the floorplates for?

You can in theory reload quicker. It is more so easier when pulling mags out of pouches.

I use the conventional magpuls of my mags and grabbing mags from my leg or chest whilst keeping my sights on the target is a doddle.

I imagine ranger plates will do the same thing

But I think its more for the gucci factor :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

i like my ghetto gucci magpuls tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

g&g 550 at wgcshop

gg_aeg_gs550_l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

WGC are doing a good deal on it too. A free 8.4 battery and 3 30 round mags all for $395.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

shes a little beauty. I was playing with one the other day. its solid as a rock. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Nice one....roll on bakelite mags & steel bolt assembly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Now thats a loyal worker. Getting the company logo tattooed on the back of their hand.

marushin_kimber_shell_1803.jpg
    Marushin: Kimber Gold Match It was announced, but now we know that it is actually coming. We are talking about Kimber Gold Match / Cartridge type. So, to the facts: it will be available late April, it uses 6 mm BBs, price will be 24,500 Yen (191.51 Eur), additional magazine 5,000 Yen (39.08 Eur), 5 rounds of cartridges 2,000 Yen (15.63 Eur).

monda_acr_1803.jpg
    Monda Int.: Replica ACR available James from Monda International sent in news that replica of ACR (Advanced Combat Rifle) is already available. Dealer inquiries welcome:

We are offer ACR series AEG now. The Black color are first to be available in the market.. Dealer inquire welcome!

MI ACR
    Color: Black and FDE
    Cal.: 6mm
    Velocity: 400fps

Material:
    Upper: Aluminum CNC
    Lower: Polymer
    Handguard:
    Folding Stock:
    Battery Type: Marui small type 8.4 or 9.6 battery.

The CQC short barrel and Rail System Handguard and more will be release soon. I will keep you update.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Regards,

James Tai
    MONDA INTERNATIONAL

That black rifle looks strikingly familiar

o wait ;)

It is good news to see the "CQB barrel " etc to be released.

The modular capabilities of the "Masada" is just awesome. The barell is so fast to release, **** I could even do it ( yeah richie watched me, just in case).

I'll be investing alot of money on modular parts for the Masada, which sounds alot better then " Advanced Combat rifle"...that sounds like something a green party TD would call an Armalite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I dunno i like the acr better, masada just reminds me of mazda which reminds me of the 121...yuck

• Advertisement

a&k svd - looks like the a clone if the atoz design, ca svd possible connected to this? it would follow the lines of the p90 clone that was resently released

ank_svd_2003.jpg

mp5 and m4 ptW clones

ank_mp5ptw_2003.jpg
    ank_m4a1ptw_2003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

ptw clones...who would have thunk it?! if they are cheap enough i might consider one. might be a cheaper alternative to the tm sopmod...

anyways over on ebay banned. these dont look to bad but these are the binocular types (from memory the rhino is the new singular one)

Rhino%20night%20vision%20mount%20b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

NMC wrote: »

Cringe.....:o

I have that socom gear 1911 in black and it is a beautiful piece really impressed with the the finish of it, with the marine logo being particularly well done. The siliencer that comes with it looks really well on it also. And more importantly it shoots well too!

would definately prefer it in black yeah. Was just kinda forcedly over-looking the tan...

Going to get Tony to order me in one with mags, half the hawks are ordering them already haha :)

looks gorgous, and if its anything like the original wilson combat we got in store, it will be awesome

And with multicam and tan serpa, it would be a nice match.

Cant seem to find a TAN silencer for it anywhere though

TheDoc wrote: »
    Going to get Tony to order me in one with mags, half the hawks are ordering them already haha :)

looks gorgous, and if its anything like the original wilson combat we got in store, it will be awesome

And with multicam and tan serpa, it would be a nice match.

Cant seem to find a TAN silencer for it anywhere though

Theres a few here doc, not sure if they're the exact colour or fit though.
    Was thinking of getting this or the TM meu 1911. Not sure which i prefer.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AdvanceSearchResult

EDIT: Not sure of that link works, just search silencers on redwolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Over on rsov the latest JG G36 /M4 this is a weird one ,

g36 with mag conversion-armaleet out ot the box and clubfoot stock

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3504

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

That stock just looks wrong on the '36, I think they should have went with the G36 retractable solid stock instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the armalite mags suit the g36 bigtime ,that clubfoot is just wrong id say a magpul stock would look good on it

Advertisement