Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Gatling wrote: »
    the armalite mags suit the g36 bigtime ,that clubfoot is just wrong id say a magpul stock would look good on it

Go with magpul mags aswell, even better.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Stg44 and a Panzerfaust within a month of each other? Oh fate, why must you tease me so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Gatling wrote: »
    the armalite mags suit the g36 bigtime ,that clubfoot is just wrong id say a magpul stock would look good on it
    I have seen that Battleaxe mag adapter before.

Does anyone know if it is any good? I have a vague memory of someone saying (on another site) that the armalite mags wobble a bit with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

sliabh wrote: »

Does anyone know if it is any good? I have a vague memory of someone saying (on another site) that the armalite mags wobble a bit with it.

Got a CA one, a bit of wobble, but it wasn't noticeable while in the field.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

NakedDex wrote: »
    Stg44 and a Panzerfaust within a month of each other? Oh fate, why must you tease me so...

ah what the heck one more for ya dex

classic Sten MK11 over on china airsoft

http://www.asguns.com/show.asp?showid=3973

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Well, this should mean much more ww2 skirmishes, awesome

sliabh wrote: »

They do cause a head ache in mil sim games as you lose about 5bbs in each mag as thats about what it takes to move the bbs from the santag position to the G36 mag position. If you load you first mag with about 35 and the rest with 30 you are fine.

I don't know about any wobble issues though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the 2 version of the adaptor i have used both had a large amount of side to side 'wooble' i send up using the soft pads you get for the fee of furniture on either side of the mag well to stop this but still feeding was not great

the sten should be avaliable from action hobbys and airsoft world in the uk pre downgraded to one joule from what i read on the CIA forum, be aware the only option is a lipo unless you want an external battery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

You mean, pity it might be actually usable in a scrim?

Imagine the weight of a full metal one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hmmm, i like it but you'd have to get two of em

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

db-416-01.JPG

dboys 416 on gunner

and for 50 dollars (before shipping) which seems good value

CParmorreplica-01.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Pretty sure the vest is the same as ebaybanned version for $99usd shipped.

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=62_27&products_id=1751&osCsid=9c594dde559cb87bf5cd909b70f42111

Dont know what Gunner are like for shipping costs but $49 in the difference ! wow.

I like the new dboys stuff coming to market of late... the 416 looks the business with the trades.

The trades do look good on it, very close to the VFC before they had to change them. It looks better than the JG version externally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Whats up with the receiver and ris finish being different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Probably due to different material being used for the parts making the finish react differently.

The real one has aluminum ris and receiver yes? I'd not be overly happy with a difference in color on those two parts, but thats just being fussy I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

It's probably be worth refinishing it if they AEG is actually a good performer.

I'd like to know what the internals are like, bearing bushes and spring guide as standard maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

the parts they put in to my g36 was good according to richie but they left shims in the gear box and that could o been bad
    and they snipped the spring too sounded sick for a while quick tune up and new spring and she's sweet now thanks to masada

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

wonder if that metal body is compatible with the JG 416 ,looks like a dusty finish still looks nice

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I might consider it should it make its way into a local retailer :)

I spent like 20 minutes today fondling the VFC one, and I just have a hankering for one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ive seen the dboys one and its not bad. it doesnt look as mat as in those pics either, thats probably the flash for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

zero19 wrote: »
    Hmmm, i like it but you'd have to get two of em

And those barrels don't look threaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Looks like TM have released another beauty....SOCOM M4 with the V.2 Recoil Engine...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=164413

oh what to do:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

smart move by Tm throw out the unique battery make it appeal to more people, know all we need is cheap mags ow and a m16 :)

ACM galil kit on gunner airsoft, dboys ak gearbox, element hop unit, promy barrel and madbull hop and you've a nice gun there, or, they are selling a full gun pre assembled.

300$ approx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

ACM galil kit on gunner airsoft, dboys ak gearbox, element hop unit, promy barrel and madbull hop and you've a nice gun there, or, they are selling a full gun pre assembled.

300$ approx

link sam cant find it

• Advertisement

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/index.php?language=en

Should be the first two newest items on the page.

Oh yeah moggy? Mags will be avaialbe too ;)

Advertisement