Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/index.php?language=en

Should be the first two newest items on the page.

Oh yeah moggy? Mags will be avaialbe too ;)

seen them ladt week some time but they took it off the site
    mags ya say that would be nice for my galil there too expensive at the min

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

If they do mids it would be class.

If they do mids it would be class.

they do but not paying 30 something dollar for one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tar21_poster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Creamed myself...

• Advertisement

Are we going to see more user name changes soon :D

The masada fad has passed has it, rofl

We'll know the Hawks team anyway by the names, Tavorboy, Tar21, IheartIMI...

Then the g&g fn2000 will be released...:P

Just put an m16 tightbore barell into my masada, and a halo gemtech in tan to cover the excess barell.

The barell wobble on the masada is ****ing brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

LOL! That'll make for interesting user names. Anyway, that Tavor is basically a lego-ified, shortened AUG with STANAGs. Sorry lads.

Edit: Just saw DOC's post. And so, the fad passes, as predicted. DOC, that's hardly news now, is it? :D

kevteljeur wrote: »
    LOL! That'll make for interesting user names. Anyway, that Tavor is basically a lego-ified, shortened AUG with STANAGs. Sorry lads.

Edit: Just saw DOC's post. And so, the fad passes, as predicted. DOC, that's hardly news now, is it? :D

Your claimed

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Lego-fied AUG? Lego? As in the bits of plastic with a section that allows more parts to be attached? Kind of like an AUG with a RAS then? Oh, wait...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I'd just like to reassure everyone that I've just seen DOC's Masada, and it's not barrel-wobble. It's an Independent Aiming System, which allows the barrel and the sight to select different targets, and to change targets without moving the entire gun.

An incredible leap in technology.

Dex: You're right about the AUG. And the Tavor has many advantages over the AUG, including a safety feature preventing you from buying one by being unavailable. Unlike the AUG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

kevteljeur wrote: »

are you mad:pac:

He is just bitter hes whipped

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yes, from very imaginative names like "MotoSam" to catchy things like "Circus Ass did it" and some such.
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Just put an m16 tightbore barell into my masada, and a halo gemtech in tan to cover the excess barell.

The barell wobble on the masada is ****ing brutal

You numpty, im ashamed to say you have pic up tips from me., rofl

Take off the front grip, press that little button thingy and rotate the lever to the next position on the barrel, it will tighten up instantly. :)

Here mx5, nothing wrong with my user names roight!

Liking the tavor a bit myself, was under the impression it was just a bullpup m4, but the mechanism is a gas piston type, so I like it.
    Has to be a good gun in RS for it to interest me, rather than something designed with an integrated button to press when it jams!

Dunno if I like the aug better than this though, it is coolish looking, a bit different, less rails than you get on an a3, but seriously, when you actually use side rails you look like a tit, stargate anyone? Laser, light and reflex sight, oh yeah, and a gun under all that shoite somewhere too!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Masada wrote: »
    Yes, from very imaginative names like "MotoSam" to catchy things like "Circus Ass did it" and some such.

He's right Sam your user name is rubbish

Ahem, back on topic now please gents

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ROFL "Circus PWN!" -Now struggling in desperation, resorting to smeling p1staKes?

:D

In other news, has anyone noticed this on airsoftnews.eu?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEw7TbhKTVI&eurl=http://www.airsoftnews.eu/news.php&feature=player_embedded

they appear to be external rigs but for the range of guns they are going i would be very interested. i spy'd a G36 in the background there too. :)

EDIT:

For anyone looking for Thermals for the upcoming PR3, Lidl had some really good ones in there yesterday designed for bikers. there made from a weird elasticated material that kinda feels rubbery. as far as thermals go, they are the dogs danglies. :)

SOFL...

Eh say what? Spasming on the ground laughing perhaps?

Should we call someone?

Mash the keyboard with your tongue if we do.

edit: There was a bizon in the background near the end of that video!

SOFL "Circus PWN!"

:D

In other news, has anyone noticed this on airsoftnews.eu?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEw7TbhKTVI&eurl=http://www.airsoftnews.eu/news.php&feature=player_embedded

they appear to be external rigs but for the range of guns they are going i would be very interested. i spy'd a G36 in the background there too. :)

EDIT:

For anyone looking for Thermals for the upcoming PR3, Lidl had some really good ones in there yesterday designed for bikers. there made from a weird elasticated material that kinda feels rubbery. as far as thermals go, they are the dogs danglies. :)

apparently he does custom orders i was looking at that video somewhere yesterday on a forum somewhere when i searched for the ak

oh sam give over you got owned

daytonagun have been doing some very nice stuff, still waiting to hear back on a quote for a rpk :) not much chance of me getting it but alwasy good to know :P

already doing some nice custom stuff

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Their stuff looks pretty cool

Hmmm G3 with blow back - do I dare to dream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

I've pre-ordered a Daytonagun AKS-74, hope it's as good as they claim it to be.

I've pre-ordered a Daytonagun AKS-74, hope it's as good as they claim it to be.

i look forward to seeing a review, are they using a dboys s a base? i was a bit put off by the new matt finish on the dboys for the aks74 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Puding wrote: »
    i look forward to seeing a review

+1

Puding wrote: »
    i look forward to seeing a review, are they using a dboys s a base? i was a bit put off by the new matt finish on the dboys for the aks74 :(

They are using Dboys as standard but they can install it any make of AK excluding TM types (to unrealistic and weak to take the shock of blowback) I emailed them before ordering and they told me it was quite simple to transfer the guts into my VFC 74.

My biggest concern now is a source of HPA. Something I didn't think about before ordering :(

The Master wrote: »
    He's right Sam your user name is rubbish

Ahem, back on topic now please gents

Oh but of course.

I shall refer to you as The Master* from now on, sound fair?

So looks like classic airsoft may be making a comeback then. You can go to diving shops to get HPA refilled cant you?

Take off the front grip, press that little button thingy and rotate the lever to the next position on the barrel, it will tighten up instantly. :)

You ever try leave me I'll kill you...you hero, instantly fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Fiach Dubh wrote: »
    They are using Dboys as standard but they can install it any make of AK excluding TM types (to unrealistic and weak to take the shock of blowback) I emailed them before ordering and they told me it was quite simple to transfer the guts into my VFC 74.

My biggest concern now is a source of HPA. Something I didn't think about before ordering :(

i heard that they can be run on nitrogen thereby negating any possibility of cooldown.

not that that would be too easy to get reliably outside yankee-doodle land.

High preasure air is Nitrogen, used in scuba tanks. Some classic airsofters call it Nitrogen because it sounds cooler :pac:

I don't know if a scuba shop would refill a Paintball/Airsoft tank Sam although it'd be dead handy if they would. If not I'll have to buy a 15l scuba tank, 250 euro, a refill station for 50 euro and risk filling it myself. A slight risk since I think scuba tanks have a slightly higher BAR rating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Fiach Dubh wrote: »
    High preasure air is Nitrogen, used in scuba tanks. Some classic airsofters call it Nitrogen because it sounds cooler :pac:

I don't know if a scuba shop would refill a Paintball/Airsoft tank Sam although it'd be dead handy if they would. If not I'll have to buy a 15l scuba tank, 250 euro, a refill station for 50 euro and risk filling it myself. A slight risk since I think scuba tanks have a slightly higher BAR rating.

Air is 20% oxygen 79% nitrogen and the rest mixed gas....
    Guys you wont have a chance of getting a reputible dive shop to fill tanks without a dive licence and a cyliner that is within its test time,
    Also filling yourself is highly dangerous unless your trained to do it. oxygen is highly flamable and messing with it could spell disaster.

For your info on pressure, tanks are either 232bar or 300 bar..

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement