Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/d-boy/d-boys-m4-ras-ii-full-metal-aeg-5781m.html

Value for money? me thinks so....
    Shoots 330fps out of the box so it still has to be downgraded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Horse84 wrote: »
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/d-boy/d-boys-m4-ras-ii-full-metal-aeg-5781m.html

Value for money? me thinks so....
    Shoots 330fps out of the box so it still has to be downgraded but a full metal m4 and a functioning bolt catch system coupled with a reliable d boys gear box at a reasonable price??? That's got to be good:)

Add $88 for shipping plus another 25% to the total which brings it to $250 all in (without a downgrade). = €185. I dont think returns are an option:p
    Might not work out as good as it looks initially. :(

have to say it looks lovely tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

There are much cheaper mags than those for ak's, MAG brand are perfect, never had an issue with them, and are around half the price.

Element gear is ok, nothing amazing, just another bog standard otpion for 'orange' mags, that look nothing like bakelite.

MAG mags and some brown varnish applied streakily, look much better and cost feck all.

Add $88 for shipping plus another 25% to the total which brings it to $250 all in (without a downgrade). = €185. I dont think returns are an option:p
    Might not work out as good as it looks initially. :(

have to say it looks lovely tho.

Oh yea you're talking the bones of 200 but you're still getting quite a bit for your money i reckon:)

And yes it does look lovely:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Sure ye get the dboys m4s in Eire for cheaper than that, especially ehobby.

You'd handily get one here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Seen this on arnies, apparently cyma has brought out an ak47 aeg with blowback based on tms sopmod m4. The interesting thing is it will use regular ak mags no new type blowback versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Yeah but it's just a clone of Guarder/VFC - A bit of metal attached from the bolt to the piston - Pretty pointless imo, doesn't add any recoil or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Gatling wrote: »
    let us know what they say an ENFIELD SMLE cancel any aeg this year i want one of these babys

the Enfield and Springfield on page 91 was this an April Fools joke or is it for real?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ehobby are selling bandoleers pretty cheap at the moment, cant reccomend these highly enough, its the most comfortable way to carry your gear. :)

ea-bl-31_gallery_mark_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Masada wrote: »
    Ehobby are selling bandoleers pretty cheap at the moment, cant reccomend these highly enough, its the most comfortable way to carry your gear. :)

Must be selling well, only Multicam in stock at the moment, CB sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Ares TAR-21 up for preorder on redwolf http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26625

Nice....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

boyi_bikac_0704.jpg

dboys clone of the vfc kac pdw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Harlequin Wolf

Check out that guicci on this

MS-BossbertM500-GRS-DT_L.jpg

I have to say that is quite hideous................i've been dry heaving for the last 28 minutes.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Horse84 wrote: »
    Ares TAR-21 up for preorder on redwolf http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26625

Nice....:)

I know. Oh God above do I know. I've been supremely tempted to drop the 500 sheets for this but I've a holiday to book. It's a choice between a Tavor or a week in Florida with the missus. Frankly, I'm more tempted by the Tavor at the moment, but she's also more likely to kill me.

WOW!

you mean.... you are going to get on a plane, Dex?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Masada wrote: »
    WOW!

you mean.... you are going to get on a plane, Dex?

He'll drink the milk but he ain't gettin' on no plane fool.

Yeah I know. Me actually on one of those things I've been working on for the last seven years. It's a sodding connecting flight too, which means I'll probably get lost in whichever airport the stop over is. Whatever about a plane, I've never even been in an airport building.
    Does that count as airsoft news...

gerrowadat wrote: »
    He'll drink the milk but he ain't gettin' on no plane fool.

As long as he doesnt start throwing snickers bars around HRTA we'll be ok...:p

Well, as long as he gets some nuts and gets on the plane, crazy fool.. no jibba jabba dex, :D

• Advertisement

Any shops in Ireland selling dummy nade gas chargers like below:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GBT-ACC-TDDD_cat_Dummy
    or
    http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=VFC-DA-M116A101_cat_Dummy

Dont think so, but just wanna check before I order from abroad...

Anyone got one?

I've wanted one of these for a while too, so if anyone's doing them, there's two sales already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

NakedDex wrote: »
    I've wanted one of these for a while too, so if anyone's doing them, there's two sales already.

Make that 3! Really like the frag version - pity it's out of stock

vfc_dam26a101.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I really want one too. So make it 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    So make it 4.
    doubletap wrote: »
    bullets wrote: »
    Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Mr_Kuthar wrote: »

!!Thats Numberwang!!

Guys, try and sort this out by Pm or ask a question in one of the retailer threads.
    This is getting a bit messy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

The Master wrote: »
    !!Thats Numberwang!!

Guys, try and sort this out by Pm or ask a question in one of the retailer threads.
    This is getting a bit messy

Lets play WANGERNUMB!!! :p

Advertisement