Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

coys wrote: »
    ahh i see i may be investing in one of them so.
    and chuck is the cake and biscuits deal still on????
    that tracer mag would work in a D-boys would it???

The TM tracer is apparently the best of all the tracer options because it 'charges' the BB as it leaves the gun as opposed to as it leaves the mag (may sit between the mag and hop long enough to loose its glow if its a slow/sneaky game.

This I think is the TM Tracer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htrlNT9hLqE

It goes on the end of the barrel just like any other silencer. All you need is to have a 14mm ccw threads on the outer barrel - Dboys have them I think, if they don't you can get a adapter. I believe there's a discussion about them in the airsoft review section here.

Oh sadly I've just eat the biscuits.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

just read an article over on arnies about airsoft glocks in the US.

apparently there is a full ban on all glocks with trades but interestingly even ones without trades are now banned. it seems denmark has had a similar clampdown..

dont know if its real or not but it is definitely worth a read...

read all about it here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=152703

but remember you need a login...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

just read an article over on arnies about airsoft glocks in the US.

apparently there is a full ban on all glocks with trades but interestingly even ones without trades are now banned. it seems denmark has had a similar clampdown..

dont know if its real or not but it is definitely worth a read...

read all about it here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=152703

but remember you need a login...

Ban those foul things, they're worse than FAMASes

Ban those foul things, they're worse than FAMASes

The Glock is the greatest creation known to man, oh wait its a lump of Lego! (And I've an 18C!!!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

who said guns where supposed to be good looking though?
    some of the ugliest guns are the best you can get., ever see that OCIW or whatever its called? or the Kriss super V? AUG?
    and thats rich from lethal, he has a famas.,lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Ok, it's not pretty. But it works incredibly well. It's kinda like the pistol version of Hive.

I wasn't a fan of them until I got a SERPA holster, I had to get a Glock to fit the holster. Yes I know that's putting the cart before the horse but I wanted the holster more than the pistol and there was no way I was getting an M9.
    Anyway, I now have 4 mags for it and it's become my sidearm of choice. On an average day it'll chrono at around 310fps reliably. I have MP5's that won't even do that.
    Fact is, the airsoft Glock, while not the most inspiring design, is arguably the best pistol you can use in stock form. Any pistol will be better with upgrades, but this €80 bog standard KWA Glock 17 has bumped all of my expensively upgraded Maruzen pistols off the top of my go-to list for skirmishing and IPSC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

+1 on the Glock thing, A firm favorite of mine, but whats this!

KSC usp .45 full metal version.

Hmmmm Uncle Shiva????:D

Sh*t!! wrong link! one sec guys while I remove my head from my A*s!
    Can't find a decent linky to it.......guys, help me out here.

Best I could come up with, though it seems to have a couple od issues :(

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/showproduct.php/product/357/sort/2/cat/all/page/1

iceage wrote: »

You should see the ivory handle WE 1911 Im holding right now., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hubbahubbahubbahubba!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

iceage wrote: »

Sh*t!! wrong link! one sec guys while I remove my head from my A*s!
    Can't find a decent linky to it.......guys, help me out here.

Best I could come up with, though it seems to have a couple od issues :(

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/showproduct.php/product/357/sort/2/cat/all/page/1

I thought KSC and KWA were the same. I have a KSC USP .45 metal slide with full trades for about a year now and its a very nice GBB, the only thing is the spring is a bit weak for the metal slide, its not as snappy as a KJW P226.

• Advertisement

coys wrote: »
    ahh i see i may be investing in one of them so.
    and chuck is the cake and biscuits deal still on????
    that tracer mag would work in a D-boys would it???

They work in any aeg that you can stick an M16/M4 mag into, I was on about the TM Tracer in my other post and only realised you meant the G&P tracer mag!

D'oh!!!!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

=====

Product : Possible? Magpul PTS: Masada

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_plugins/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=AEG%2FMasada%20AEG
    Anonymous sent in pictures with description that this are first pictures of Masada AEG Alpha. Source is said to be trusted and this indeed appears to be legitimate news (expect update if otherwise). Link to Gallery.

masada_1.jpg
    masada_2.jpg
    masada_5.jpg
    masada_7.jpg
    masada_8.jpg
    masada_9.jpg

=====

/me faints

I do not care about price. I just care about a delivery date. I want, and I want now.

thought you might say that :)

Going by the cheapo appearance of that, the fire selector, hopup aswell as the flash hider., id hazzard a guess that JLS are making it., it has a hint of their style to it.,

Would be perfect for a base to buid a good gun from if the gearbox is a normal V2, they have a habbit of making strange unique gearboxes.,

Noooooo! Anyone but JLS! I can't see the quality since I'm reading this on a phone. My God, I'll cry if it's JLS.

in regard to the last news post ....
    Magpul PTS: Infringement of Patent and Copyright
    A very important notice regarding our previously published news about airsoft MASADA. Two important tidbits of information are apparent: a) this is completely unlicensed product and b) high quality -licensed- version is in the works:

Re: Infringement of Patent and Copyright - MASADA / ACR AEG

We refer to the update news topic "China: Masada AEG?" in Airsoft News EU (http://www.airsoft-news.eu)

We are the owner of the copyright subsisting in original artistic works in relation to the design of its product, named "MASADA / ACR" ("the Product") are protected in various countries of the World.

The information you received is infringe product made by knock-off Company in China. Please be advised that Magpul Industries Corp has never authorized or licensed to any third party manufacture / distribute "the Product" up to today. If anyone discovers this unauthorized product, please contact us immediately. We will precede legal action against infringer(s) without further notice.

Our Airsoft sub-division (Magpul PTS) is still in the process to develop the update version "MASADA / ACR" and will have further update in early Oct 2008.

Regards

Magpul Professional Training & Simulation Division

I was wondering why it seemed to be one of the early Masada rifles instead of the actual ACR which it had become. I had a feeling it wasn't a Magpul PTS venture but figured it must be a licenced outsource, perhaps by Star again, since Magpul have a reputation for persuing anyone who goes near their design through the courts.

I (as if ye haven't guessed) will happily wait for the Magpul PTS version.

nice to have a confirmation that there will be an offical version coming out, considering they launched the green label line of products with the mags first i could image items like this being next

Didn't Magpul flog the Masada to Bushmaster a year or so ago? Would Magpul PTS still be making/getting someone else to make it?

• Advertisement

Magpul sold the design but they're still involved with it's development. Whether the PTS division makes the final concept Masada or the current ACR is up to the wisdom of the Pink Fluffy Bunny Of Death.

your right, althought i imagine magpul still retain some right to the ip , they can use the design/image for things, considering bushmaster have since changed the external design of it as well

======

Product : Vega Force Company: EGLM

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php

hears hoping they release the trigger housing on there own or even a nice set with all in there :)

Kitty from WGC sent in pictures of upcoming EGLM from Vega Force company. Almost the same photos were sent by Kyou from Vega Force Company, who also kindly provided the commentary. Detailed photos are in the Gallery:

I am very glad to provide the new photos of VFC EGLM proto type.

It’s about 95% finish. (The sight and some parts of MK13 are not finish yet) There are 3 types of trigger housing for SCAR L, SCAR H and MK13 Stand alone.

Maybe it will also be a DX version and a Standard version.

VFC_EGLM_Modules_800x600.jpg
    VFC_SCARHEGLM_800x600_L.jpg
    VFC_SCARHEGLM_800x600_R.jpg
    VFC_SCARLEGLM_800x600_L.jpg
    VFC_SCARLEGLM_800x600_R.jpg

=====

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I can kind of see the attraction of the SCAR, but still - you'll need a damn truck to carry it for you onto the battlefield! It's huge!

I want the bigger one, the heavy. Sexy beast.

I want the bigger one, the heavy. Sexy beast.

+1

have to agreed one is next on my shopping list with the real sword svd, might have to wait until this is release, maybe they will do a package

i find the scar remarkably comfortable i started off hating the looks and thinking it would be uncomfortable, but started playing with one and i change my pov fast

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

just saw this on redwolf. good review of the G&G Top Tech m4 aeg with blowback.

the really really really good news is it is 1J on the button. The forward assist works to release the spring which as i recall CA do in their aegs.

Santa might be getting a letter from me on this.

TT-M4C-MAIN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

the really really really good news is it is 1J on the button. The forward assist works to release the spring which as i recall CA do in their aegs.

Santa might be getting a letter from me on this.

TT-M4C-MAIN.jpg

Santa is getting a letter from me as well :)

ICS do the forward assist thing rather than CA (oh, and there is one on the TM FAMAS).

top tech appear to have also got the hk416 thought under a different name with there own markings :( im hoping they have retained the ris battery in this, if they have it will be on the shopping list maybe with a paint job to cover up there trades :)

• Advertisement

Im gonna be on the list for one of everything blowback from G&G.., the mechbox is brilliant and its gonna make one hell of an intimadating clatter., :)

Advertisement