Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Masada wrote: »
    but you dont know its a springer, is my point. im not saying its not, but im interested in how it works.

In the image I linked of the mag, you see a slot on top of the mag, and in the mag well images, a slot in the receiver. An arm must be attached to the bolt, which on the forward stroke pushes a bb along a channel, and into the hop unit.

Thats what I can gather from the images, and its a smart system, nobody likes the current weird little mags. I get what you are saying though, would be a nice system to look at internally.

http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/hobbyshow0905/index.html

Some lovely images there of it.

57 looking very nice too, the current one maruzen? wasn't meant to be great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I understand how it loads already. im just curious about it. the bolt itself could be a gas bolt, like that of the gas powered KAR98 or G22 Sniper rifles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Harlequin Wolf

Regardless of how it actually works it's a very nice build, wonder what its performance is like:)

VSR standard I'd imagine, no silencer though. But that threading may mean there will be one available, I don't know how sniper rifle silencers are attached.

by appearance alone i would say its a VSR compatible silencer. looks exactly the same at the muzzle. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Anyone heard anything on A&K's M60 Vietnam that's supposed to be in the works? Was browsing and found this (old news I know, but hey, how cool will an affordable M60 be?)

http://www.wmasg.pl/aktualnosci/nowosci_zza_wielkiego_muru/919/

Edit: 666 posts! :O I'm evil!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Anyone heard anything on A&K's M60 Vietnam that's supposed to be in the works? Was browsing and found this (old news I know, but hey, how cool will an affordable M60 be?)

http://www.wmasg.pl/aktualnosci/nowosci_zza_wielkiego_muru/919/

Edit: 666 posts! :O I'm evil!

Well the A&K Mk43 is out so I'd imagine that the VN version will be out soon enough, mid summer maybe?

And yes a nice 'cheap' M60 would be 100% '1337' and 'W1N'. Hopefully it will be as good their M249.

its due out in the next 4 weeks according to what ive heard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

A field of m60s would be preferable to a field of m4s and mp5s with drum mags in my opinion... I would imagine these will be around the 300euro mark, not a bad price if so

yeah id imagine they'll be around the same price as the 249's, maybe a little more until the demand dies off a bit. if its a copy of the inokatsu though, and weighs similarly, its likely to cost even more with the price of shipping the thing. the inokatsu is as heavy as the real deal.
    I doubt they'll be as common as the others though, theres not many of us into the nam gear, most people want the latest stuff instead. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I've deleted 34 Off Topic posts form this thread, Including one dimwit who posted after a warning... I'm sure I could delete many many more.

This thread is for AIRSOFT NEWS ONLY, we have many other threads for everything else even a pretty "make new thread" button.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

most people want the latest stuff instead. :)

Most people also bitch about the weight of an ABS-bodied AEG, so yeah .. heh ... no fear of seeing a field of m60s anytime soon :p

Incidentally, the other m60 shown on José Alaninho's link would appear not to be a mk.43 variant but an E4 minus the top rail.

How much does the inokatsu weigh?

I held it once and I kept drifting the barrel down, couldn't keep it level for long.

Its not just the weight, its that a lot of that weight is towards the front.

And I imagine the clone will have heavy potmetal, so could weigh even more.

How much does the inokatsu weigh?

Somewhere around the 11kg mark for the full-steel one.

I'd personally have the E4, still. I really want a stoner

zero19 wrote: »
    I'd personally have the E4, still. I really want a stoner

Indeed, G&P still show no sign of movement on thier Stoner 63 LMG prototype.

And if I were to get a modern MG, it would be an m60 E4 (I dislike the mk.43) or a Gympy. Probably both :p

Looks like the arrival of the Masada CQC Barrel is imminent.

http://www.waterloo.hk/english/productShow.asp?id=33
    2009.5.18_15.4.51_9436.jpg

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pro-arms-original-frame-for-ksc-g17-g18c-g34-tan.html

Some fancy frames available for the KSC and KWA Glock 17/18c. they are available in tan, OD and black and have full trade marks too. :)
    At only 22 euro shipped they are a bargain.

pro-lf-kscg17-tan_1_mark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Looks like the arrival of the Masada CQC Barrel is imminent.

http://www.waterloo.hk/english/productShow.asp?id=33
    2009.5.18_15.4.51_9436.jpg

I'm all over then **** when it hits. My only concern is the that it would be lovely to see the cqc handguard released in conjunction.

I hit a random link there the other night with a CQB styled Masada and it looked awesome and was pretty much the same size as nearly an mp5.

Try to to find the link now....no chance..typical.

If modular parts come in afforadable for the Masada..it will be the best AEG I'll have ever bought.

the handgaurd thats on it at the moment is the shortest one they make, just the barrel and gas tube is shorter. heres the original poster released by magpul for the RS., theres a small one thats goes with the 5.56 barrel but i think that was supposed to be canceled for reliabilily or safety reasons, so you wont see it on the ACR.,

3405307396_d0d9da6925.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

For the NATO-fanboys:
    ta314xcombatscopewdocto.jpg

And the Communistas:
    ak74laminatedwoodstocka.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

First thing I'd do is take the Scope Doktor off. I want a proper 4x ACOG and I'd prefer one with the fibre optic tube but I'm not really willing to pay 130 dollars for an ACM one, given the G&P one is about the same.

NakedDex wrote: »
    First thing I'd do is take the Scope Doktor off. I want a proper 4x ACOG and I'd prefer one with the fibre optic tube but I'm not really willing to pay 130 dollars for an ACM one, given the G&P one is about the same.

i think it makes the sight, best of both worlds really, havnt seen the G&P one, but their products are usually top notch-ish.

A lad in the was sellin the real deal set up, there a while back, he had it on a 556, looked the shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Saw the G&P with the doctor for €178 on some site recently. Got a shock when I saw the price, can't find it right now. Its out of stock on WGC but price is $244 which would be about right. I know the quality is there but still pretty expensive.

Harakka wrote: »
    Saw the G&P with the doctor for €178 on some site recently. Got a shock when I saw the price, can't find it right now. Its out of stock on WGC but price is $244 which would be about right. I know the quality is there but still pretty expensive.

Yeah thats a stupid amount to be spendin on essentially a bit of furniture.

I could never understand why acog are the price they are i wouldn't pay so much for them. I got a very very good chinese version with trades in a package deal i got from england for very cheap and as good as it is i defo wouldn't pay those prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

They're selling a set of 3 for €7.99. One of the combinations has an (almost) Olive Drab, a Stone (pale sandy colour) and a (very) Dark Earth.

Not the exact camo colours, but handy for wearing under BDUs etc. Bargain at the price. The Stone and Earth ones would look fine under any desert utilities.

Posted here as I didn't think it justified a whole thread of its own. Spare a thought for the poor soul who's getting paid a dollar a day or something to make them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The difference with these ones is that they're magnified to 4x, similar to the RS. The dot-sight version of the ACOG is only about 40-60 euro depending on type. These also have Scope Doktors, which is an RDS replacement for the standard ACOG's BUIS. The version pictures also has the fiber optic collimiter tube, present on the RS. It's purpose is to draw in ambient light to illuminate the reticle to the correct level. Whether this works on the airsoft version or not, I'm not sure. If it does, it would be quite impressive.

db-rk06s-01.JPG

Steel kalash ak74 on gunner now.

• Advertisement

db-rk06s-01.JPG

Steel kalash ak74 on gunner now.

Full steel, as in steel barrel as well???

Advertisement