Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Mind if I ask where from? I'm fully willing to cancel my Redwolf order and get it elsewhere at this stage. They don't even seem to know when they'll have it so I'd rather get it from someone who did.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

http://www.actionhobbys.co.uk/Ares-IMI-Tavor-TAR-21-Black-PRE-ORDER_AO87J.aspx

nice little place they also have the a&k m60 in stock, an often over looked shop

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Yet more posts deleted for being wildly off topic.

Several mods have warned you all.

This thread is called "Airsoft News"

Any more off topic crap and people will be banned

Final warning

if its anything like the quality of previous modify products i use.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Puding wrote: »
    http://www.actionhobbys.co.uk/Ares-IMI-Tavor-TAR-21-Black-PRE-ORDER_AO87J.aspx

nice little place they also have the a&k m60 in stock, an often over looked shop

Major drewl, are they ok to deal with?

I'm thinking of holding off the M4 GBB and in August having a few hundred bean to splash on a new rifle.

I like probably everyone, is a bit torn between the TSI and the Ares model. However the fact that TSI seem to be like Blizzard with game and patch release dates, I would hazard a guess that we wont see the TSI this year, Winter at the latest.

I'll probably pick up the Ares one as soon as I get the cash.

• Advertisement

brought from them before without issue, fas shipping good communication

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Reckon I'll leave it until July before getting it so. I've a holiday to book this evening and the hotel costs are going to be inconveniently about the same as the money I had set aside for that Tavor. I'll follow your lead and get it from Action Hobbys though. I hadn't considered them, I've heard great reports about them from others too. Cheers for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

army-r27g-01.JPG

for all ye nicolas cage fans out there....

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

first reaction= OH NASTY:eek:
    second reaction= hummmm...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Casper Troy didnt use a gold l1911 MEUsoc....

first and only reaction: *vomit*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

How much is that gold 1911 and what make is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Gold airsoft kit = teh puke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

thats the army armaments MEU. not an exact copy of the .45 single stack auto's in Face Off but a pretty close look. bar the pachmayr signature grips obviously, might be able to get closer ones for it though.

Gonna get of of these myself, and have one silver, one gold on each leg. :D

Gucci Bastard... :P

Im planning on a second WE meusoc custom for my sexy cqb setup XD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well here you go masada..

army-r27g-01.JPG

and the silver one

army-r27s-01.JPG

i dont think they sell ho's n beches tho...or gold chains but i guess you could ask...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

So wrong....yet so right!:p

So wrong

let me correct that you got it right the first time :D

well here you go masada..

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/images/army-r27g-01.JPG

and the silver one

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/images/army-r27s-01.JPG

i dont think they sell ho's n beches tho...or gold chains but i guess you could ask...:D

haha, i'll drop them a line and see if dey gats mah biatches in stock. :D
    i already have that silver one, i love the thing. ass soon as either tony gets them or ehobby, rsov then i'll be all over that goldie. never really liked that shop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I'm gona get two gold ones for my birthday, put on a suit, go to the warehouse and get my style on!

But firstly are they any good, reliable and whats the fps?

mine is on average 290-300fps. more powerful than the TM and its very accurate. the sights are crap though. i just painted the tips of them with some nail varnish to make them more visible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

I wouldnt get you hopes up lads, if the finish is anything like the silver, it will be pure tack, and not the good kind.
    Im glad they made this first before they made the Kimber, they should have their process finely honed by the time they release it, if the detonics is anything to go by.

Saw this on ehobby, not my cup of tea nor price range but im sure bullets or lemmin might be interested, maybe some of the richer COD 5 heads:
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sniper-rifles/tanaka-works/tanaka-works-wwii-type-99-short-rifle.html

123bcr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Just spotted this, WE Scar is out. Looks pretty nice, even though I'm not a big fan. Apologies for the photo size, tried to link to the small version.

temp_2.jpg

More pics and details here:

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1075

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Tried the WE m4 today, nice rattle off of it, but has a different system to the WA style, in that the bolt when retracted doesn't leave an open breach, it has some of the mechanism is sight when the bolt is back.

Its not a bit thing, but worth knowing.

That Scar looks the biz, shame im gonna have to get 2 complete sets of gas mags for my rifles though, what with the WA style M4 and this on my list too. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Harakka wrote: »
    Just spotted this, WE Scar is out. Looks pretty nice, even though I'm not a big fan. Apologies for the photo size, tried to link to the small version.

temp_2.jpg

More pics and details here:

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1075

WANT!!! :D

Russian Mania Workshop: RPG-7 and Nerf
    Ting from Russian Mania Workshop sent in some pretty cool YouTube clips. He mated His RPG-7 replica with Nerfs and results are here:

Dear Airsoft-news,

As you know the design of the RMW RPG-7B is to shoot BB with BB shower or for the best realism, a dummy warhead with shotshell can be used to shoot BB. However, in Milsim game, people prefer the feeling of shooting a real rocket which BB can never mimic it. In order to do this, Nerf Rocket is the best choice even its appearance is not looked realistic but still, it gives the closest feeling.

I have taken 3 video: sound test, indoor test and outdoor test.

Results are all encouraging!

Enjoy!

very tempted by this, would funish off my vdv loadout nicly :)

imageaxd.jpg
    MGW: Brand new release
    Jeremiah sent in news about new product - affordable and skirmishable replica of K-98:

MGW is proud to present the first weapon in our “Weapons of the Third Reich” series, the K-98 rifle

The first skirmishable K-98 replica is now available! No more dealing with ejecting shells or finiky gas operated replicas with expensive magazines. This rifle uses a proven set of BAR-10 spring rifle internals, and with an fps of around 400 you can now effectively go toe to toe with any WW2 AEG on the field.

The K-98 replica is built off of the Spring BAR-10 rifle series. The rifle shoots at 400fps, comes with one 30rnd magazine, a speed loader and a barrel cleaner. It features a fully adjustable hop-up, rear leaf sight and is made from an all metal construction and a plastic stock finished in a very realistic and durable wood faux finish.

The rifle can be fully disassembled and can be taken apart just like the real K-98 rifle. Simplicity in its construction means that this rifle can even be field stripped if you are at an airsoft game.

More pictures and information can be viewed on our web site www.moaurosgunworks.webs.com or e-mail us at moaurosgunworks@hotmail.com

MGW
    Jeremiah
    Moauros Gun Works

keen to get hold of a mgw product got my eye on the lee enfield ww2 relica vsr compatible internals, the dboys kar was nice but the conistancy and shells where all over the place

mauro_mauser_0706.jpg

looking at that guys site.. its a bit of a joke...

the springfields and number 4s, are painted bar10 stocks with bits added... and they dont exactly look very good...

i can only imagine his k98 is a plastic dboys converted with a vsr mech, trust me, you can build it for a quater of his price... just buy the two guns, and tis free... thats all hes done.

The quality of product is amatuer... the price professional...

Features:
    * Full Metal Construction.
    * Automatic Bolt Recoil Action
    * Flip Up Night Sights
    * Battery Compartment Holds up to 12V AK Stick Type Battery
    * Side Folding Stock
    * Folding Bipod
    * Movable Grip Selector ( Dummy )
    * Full Engraved Markings

Specifications:
    Gear Box: King Arms Custom Gearbox with 7 mm Bearing
    Motor: /
    Magazine: 130 Rds
    Length: 743 / 980 mm
    Barrel Length: /
    Weight: 3860
    Battery: AK Stick Type Battery ( Not Included )
    Muzzle Velocity: 320-340 FPS with 0.2g BBs
    Package Includes: Gun / Magazine / Manual

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=KA-AG-18_srch_1

ka_ag_18_l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Just saw this up on the king arms site...hopefully they work alot better than their other mid/lo cap mags :p

http://www.kingarms.com/Comingsoon.asp

ka-mag-41.jpg
    ka-mag-41b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

There's a PTW version of those L5 mags which I'm hoping to get soon - Those ones look a bit different though :/

Frank - That Tanaka Arisaka's been out for at least a year :P

The only good K98 out (and will ever be) is the Tanaka. It's sex. Plastic unrealistic K98? No thanks!

Advertisement