Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Because its chambered for 6x6mm NATO?

Oh :rolleyes:

There, you deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Have to say the only thing that appeals to me about that L96 is the mag

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

just saw this on ebaybanned

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=2309

for 51 dollars inc shipping thats good value

PRO%20Goggle%20Full%20Face%20Version%20with%20Fan%20a%20.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

WGC finally have the Ares Tarvor in stock. It's rated at 320-350fps though and for €356 you don't even get the batteries for the MARS sight but still......

ares_aeg_44_ltavor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

€356 before shipping and taxes. It'll be the bones of €500 all in. There's a few places with them in stock now. It's kind of odd, given the hype about them, there was no big fanfare for their launch like with most other releases. They just randomly started appearing in stores.

• Advertisement

C-mag compatible?

Yeah it was more for my 416 DX from WGC, anound €550+ with all the extras with UPS and I requested they use another company at the time. I'm holding out until I can find one with an online retailer who will give me a choice of delivery options or better yet buy one here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

€356 before shipping and taxes. It'll be the bones of €500 all in. There's a few places with them in stock now. It's kind of odd, given the hype about them, there was no big fanfare for their launch like with most other releases. They just randomly started appearing in stores.

its been very low key, the price includes a heavy cybergun tax as they hold the license for them, the fight with cybergun over rights is why it was delayed and also why kings arms lovely galils are so dame expensive, if you want a ares tavor wait until cybergun release there run, same product cheaper price, be aware the mars on the ares tavor the parallaxing does not seem to work

Rubbish, no-one will want a useless red-dot.

Maybe you can pick up some glasses for it.

Thats a real let down.

Rubbish, no-one will want a useless red-dot.

Maybe you can pick up some glasses for it.

Thats a real let down.

a guy over on arnies is trying to do that, he made the video, it was a real let down, i canceled my ares order because of it and pre ordered the tsi instead

• Advertisement

I've waited long enough for one to be released, I think I'll just blow the dosh on one. €500-550 is a lot of sponds but I'm an impatient git. If I'm going to wait for it, I'll hold off for the TSI one altogether.
    That said, it'll probably end up sitting in a stack in the corner, like all the others, unused.

Bit like the integral sight on g36's and the rubbish eye relief.

I wouldn't buy a tavor myself, but its a sad day in airsoft when a licenced overpriced over hyped product comes with tat worthy of binning.

If ares don't fix that issue, which they mightn't, they may as well bend over for tsi and be prepared to take their medicine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

I wish i had the cash for one of these puppies

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=1230

Pity I don't have 700 quid sterling lying around.

This also intrigued me, can't decide whether it's cool and I like it or Its fugly and not much use

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1150

didnt know where else to put it

tsi where at the weekend of hero's event over in the US a small picture from the tsi guys expect some more better pics to come out in the next few days PIC_0020.jpg

Never has a scene been so easily encapsulated by the name of a song: "Jizz in my pants".

They even have the optional rear mount for the magnifier. This gives me great hope that they'll have the 20mm rail adaptor to mount in replacement of the MARS. If they do, I'll happily kiss whoever made the decision because it'll save me an assload of time figuring it out in the CNC machine.

This gives me great hope that they'll have the 20mm rail adaptor to mount in replacement of the MARS

they will have this part, a tsi representative already confirmed this over on arnies i believe will see if i can dig up the link

Latest post from TSI over on arnies
    The side rail should go up shortly on our web site, and will be selling for $20. The rear optics mount clips into certain features on top of the receiver (much like it's real steel counter part) and does not require any tools for mounting/dismounting. It too, will be up on our site shortly and will sell for $20 as well.
    Both parts are cast in mild carbon steel, and are black oxided.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Thats pretty expensive for a famas mixed with a kriss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

for those of you who saw terminator salvation

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Terminator_Salvation

it seems Johnnnn Connar...is using a c-more scope

http://www.cmore.com/cgi-bin/i-shop/i-shop.cgi?product=Sights&cart_id=1751404_6680

terminator-salvation-bale.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That arnie bit was hilarious.

Puding wrote: »
    they will have this part, a tsi representative already confirmed this over on arnies i believe will see if i can dig up the link

Dear TSI,

Here are my bank account details, take whatever you want. Just make sure to send me at least one of your wonderful, perfect machines.

Love,
    Dex

I wonder if the rails will be compatible with the Ares model too?
    Thats pretty expensive for a famas mixed with a kriss.

Speaking of the Kriss, where the hell did that go to? Weren't Madbull working on that as their first AEG? I'm certain I saw promo castings of it. I was looking forward to it, it's a lovely looking piece and certainly something I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

More from that annoying chap at redwolf

Velcro vests and molle vests, for airsofters who don't know what they want :)

And OI, I think redwolf guy is tres funnee

Speaking of the Kriss, where the hell did that go to? Weren't Madbull working on that as their first AEG? I'm certain I saw promo castings of it. I was looking forward to it, it's a lovely looking piece and certainly something I want.

i believe i read somewhere they canned there gbb version, i knew nothing about a aeg version, is a pity i rather liked the look of it

Puding wrote: »

Do the TSI TARs come with the MARS optics? They have two different MARS on their site but they seem to be real deal versions at $850 a pop that cannot be exported outside the US. Are they going to do a toned down airsoft version of the MARS?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Yep.

Do the TSI TARs come with the MARS optics? They have two different MARS on their site but they seem to be real deal versions at $850 a pop that cannot be exported outside the US. Are they going to do a toned down airsoft version of the MARS?

im unaware as to if there tavors come stock with a mars scope i was under the impression they did not as there product description mentions nothing about them, the mars on there site are the real steel version, TSI are producing there own copy from what they have said it is set to retail for around 100usd

Toasty113 wrote: »

Yeah but think of the injuries we'd all have if got those vests and started lashing mags at each other:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Toasty113 wrote: »

He's awesome.

Advertisement