Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

hoplite wrote: »
    UBR is $149.95 on Redwolf

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27024

Bit too steep to tempt me for now. Roll on the clones.

is this it...airsoftpark.com (never bought anything from them, so use at your own risk!)

Magapul%20Replica%20UBR%20Urban%20Battle%20Rifle%20Stock%20M4%20Stock%20BK-1.JPG

Magapul%20Replica%20UBR%20Urban%20Battle%20Rifle%20Stock%20M4%20Stock%20BK-4.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Nice find $85 hmmm interesting site might have to bite the bullet and order something see how it works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

That's the ACM clone, tis good :)

There's a few other sites selling it to, don't post up URL's though incase Magpul PTS "don't like them".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

unfortunately magpull pts cant do anything about china... :P WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

no but once it leaves the country its a different matter look at the fun and games around the A&K masada ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

If it has a magpul logo or magpul text on it, then it can defo be stopped. from the pics ive seen too it actually has realistic trades on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The US are the most fussy about the trades.

Try telling an Irish ustoms officer that he now has to read the brands written on a stock and decide if its the same or slightly different.

A traded stock will sell, just not in the US, and maybe some other picky countries, but they have enough trouble with drugs and real guns than counterfeit trademark infringing toy gun accessories that might be too similar to an american companies accessories.

I foresee apathy.

it doesnt matter what country it goes to, ebaybanned found themselves on the sharp end of magpul on a few occasions, and they are located in china. :)

Yikes, what was the outcome?

Hong kong iirc.... indepentant trade zone...

Also, I would guess the outcome was favourable.. as they stock magpull PTS parts...

• Advertisement

Nope, they are a mainland china retailer., they also no longer sell clone magpul stuff, they used to do the PRS and they were the first to advertise the Masada, which never materialised.,

Firekitten wrote: »
    Hong kong iirc.... indepentant trade zone...

Also, I would guess the outcome was favourable.. as they stock magpull PTS parts...

Is that made of wood or steel?...

You see, wasted on me, I wouldn't recognise or be looking for such a thing in the first place :D

I'd guess they'll get away with doing cheaper copies then.

hehe sam, not sure! Silly capitalist firearms and thier toy gadgets... not built for mother russia...

KSC: MP7A1
    This one would be unexpected... if only announcement of KWA MP7A1 wouldn't be floating around for some time now. Anyhow, KSC MP7A1's price is 34,800 Yen ( 255.34 Eur) and it is said that it is special edition model. Other important details: length 380/590m, weight 1610g, magazine capacity 40 BBs.

ksc_mp7a1_1606.jpg

I heard about that one a few months back. i taken a long time to materialise though, i'd defo be after one, :)

RSOV has AGM mags in stock at the mo to,

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3666
    mag_0170.jpg

mag_0170_1.jpg

I heard about that one a few months back. i taken a long time to materialise though, i'd defo be after one,

was in a ksc press release some time back posted in this thread, again nice to see it made it anyway :D

Yeah defo, i was going to get the TM AEP but if this doesnt take too long to come out i would defo choose this over it., :)

its quoted as a 'limited edition' sometimes it means something sometimes it does not, i expect mags to be in short supply thought

ie only one in stock...

but guess how much that one is posted?

48 euro shipped...

Ebaybanned has 3 for 80 euro shipped....

*HHMMMMMMMMMM* hard choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

GBB MP7? Yes please :)

rsov seem to be out of stock of AGM mags already.
    ie only one in stock...

but guess how much that one is posted?

48 euro shipped...

Ebaybanned has 3 for 80 euro shipped....

*HHMMMMMMMMMM* hard choice.

Would probably work about the same for 3 from rsov tbh, combined shipping for 3 would probably be about $40 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Didnt ebaybanned have a single one advertised for 12 euro shipped?

Why all of a sudden has the price hiked up ridic amount?

I'll be holding off till the initial craze eases up and they come down in price.

kdouglas wrote: »
    GBB MP7? Yes please :)

rsov seem to be out of stock of AGM mags already.

Would probably work about the same for 3 from rsov tbh, combined shipping for 3 would probably be about $40 or so.

Probably not... one gbb mag is 34 posted... combined will be MUCH more... if they had 3 in stock id have tested it ><

As for the 12$ shipped... were you looking at the PTW mag?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Probably not... one gbb mag is 34 posted... combined will be MUCH more... if they had 3 in stock id have tested it ><

As for the 12$ shipped... were you looking at the PTW mag?

was on ebaybanned bout two weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I think they had them for 18 but they had to up the cost to cover their shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

the excuse is the weight (see the product description), still vs WA mags...

<edit> beaten to the punch by Cheeky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Masada wrote: »

Price ain't too bad either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Not bad, works out about €277 shipped, just shy of a M249 if customs don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I'd take that over the M249 any day! Hope the quality is better than the A&K M249 though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

gunnerairsoft have it aswell now and they do downgrades for free. i heard its 2 parts and held together with 3 little bolts on each side in center, apparently a but unsturdy but people have added an extra bolt to reenforce

still wants though :D

Advertisement