Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

read somewhere that you can adjust the rate of fire on the ak m60 from 400-600 rpm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Gatling wrote: »
    read somewhere that you can adjust the rate of fire on the ak m60 from 400-600 rpm

from over at actionhobbys
    However there is more and i have saved it to last.
    The MK43 has a VARIABLE RATE OF FIRE, using a variation of a mosfet and using the adjustment on the buffer tube you can dial in a rate of fire from approx 400 - 800 rpm or you can use the connector supplied to bypass it if you wish.
    The system is so perfect for the milsim where rounds are limited on box mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Thats rediculasly cool! Although I'm still waiting for the nam m60

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Toasty113 wrote: »
    I'd take that over the M249 any day! Hope the quality is better than the A&K M249 though

The A&K M249 is fantastic quality? It's a damn sight better than the CA version for twice the price, and reportedly better than the TOP one too, at three times the price or more(though I haven't seen that one up close to confirm).
    A&K have made some serious leaps and bounds in establishing themselves as a contender. They seem to be good at filling niche's for a bargain price.

I might pick up one of the Mk43's just for fun myself, and I'm sure these will sell like hot cakes in both versions (and the 'nam one, should it ever arrive), but I think a lot of people will get a shock when they try to skirmish one. I've heard people complain and kick themselves about their purchase of an M249 because it was too heavy for them to be running around with, and it's a couple of kilo lighter than the M60. Ask Lemming, a sixty is a hell of an burden for a days skirmishing if you're not used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Blay wrote: »
    Not bad, works out about €277 shipped, just shy of a M249 if customs don't get it.
    its actually 250 euros posted from Ebaybanned... Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Firekitten wrote: »

Hmm so it is:)

Dunno if I'd order it from EBB though, they sent me a serpa platform instead of a g27 grip:pac: probably send ya a box of bbs or something lol

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Brian has invigilator dosh to spend, must tell him about that 60 tommorow.

Can you use a 9.6 do you know? 800 is a little slow considering airsoft negates the whole caliber bit:)

Firekitten wrote: »

Ehh, I think the whole EMS thing still applies...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Ehh, I think the whole EMS thing still applies...

recived an email to say there know using ups so will ship to ireland but nothing update to show this on the site yet

They do now ship to Ireland... They use UPS, and thier redesigned sight has removed the 'we dont ship to ireland' message.

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    recived an email to say there know using ups so will ship to ireland but nothing update to show this on the site yet

Thats great if its accurate.

I know I dont need to say this, but keep us informed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Stumbled across this earlier, apparently the WE GBB Scar is now taking pre-orders for shipping at the end of June.

http://www.weairsoft.com/

Stumbled across this earlier, apparently the WE GBB Scar is now taking pre-orders for shipping at the end of June.

http://www.weairsoft.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Surprised a 416 hasn't been done yet.

Yea, would be the same as the M4 pretty much.

I want one of these for my gbb m4; http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26618

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

kdouglas wrote: »
    Yea, would be the same as the M4 pretty much.

I want one of these for my gbb m4; http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=26618

:)

Nice!! Woah even nicer price. How many agm m4's could u buy with that money;)

He he,

550 smakeroons?

I will seriously question the sanity of anyone who buys one of those :D

Want. But only the lower reciever. I want the VLTOR MUR upper. That'd result in an $850 reciever though. Plus the money for the MOE handguard, MIAD grip, UBR stock and a few sundries.

So, in short, not happening.

Can anyone tell what I'm trying to build?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

thats the receiver im getting for my GBB m4., :)

• Advertisement

NakedDex wrote: »
    Want. But only the lower reciever. I want the VLTOR MUR upper. That'd result in an $850 reciever though. Plus the money for the MOE handguard, MIAD grip, UBR stock and a few sundries.

So, in short, not happening.

Can anyone tell what I'm trying to build?

Debt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Debt.
    I lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

I bought one..... lol.

A&k M60 sub 200euro on rsov

Discounted price: USD242.99 (€189.69) Price: USD0.00 (€0.00)
    You save: USD27.00 (€21.08)

Yes, it is, but its not including shipping where ebaybanned is... as already mentioned 50 odd times. hts 270 shipped from RSOV... cheapest bellow land shipping or EMS that wont go to ireland...

so once again, sub 200 euro really doesnt matter in this instance, 252 is still the lowest available.

grrrrrrrr;)

Debt.
    zero19 wrote: »
    I lol'd

I laughed too. Then I cried at how true that statement is...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

NakedDex wrote: »
    I laughed too. Then I cried at how true that statement is...

Nearly every rifle in airsoft news is the coveted holy grail

A bad ass sexy new rifle, then you look at the RRP, then open your wallet to find it flooding tears " stop raping me for god sake, I dont make money!?!?!?!"

Disappointment soft.

The sport where you never ever have enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Surprised a 416 hasn't been done yet.

It was. I bought the entire run.

Advertisement