Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

UNHOLY SON OF A B1TCH! :eek::eek::eek:
    Thats so unbelievably awesome I think I just came!

Twice...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I went to Eirsoft...Now I have a machinegun ho ho ho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I went to Eirsoft...Now I have a machinegun ho ho ho :D

Shiva: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
    Customer: Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me.
    Shiva: Uh, no, I'm afraid not. But, you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon?
    Customer: Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really like those sequined shirts.
    Shiva: (makes mental note to stock sequined shirts) Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
    Customer: Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*cker.

[sound of elevator opening, out comes Doc & Richie firing. Doc gets blatted in the nads and everyone stops and laughs, Richie does his stealth ninja thing and tries to get the customer's car keys]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

hehe, I think the Irish contingent will need to attend WHEN Mick and Jamie put on a Die hard milsim... I think its required...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

dboypdw2.jpg

http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboy-fullmetal-p-2312.html
    174usd

ebaybanned is still showing old message off not shipping to ireland contradicting previous email from them, sent an email to rty and clear up the issue
    WE do not ship AEG and Pistol to Canada, Germany ,Ireland ,Italy, Ukraine and all countries at South America, buyer who paid for gun will be requested to claim money from paypal himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

ACM steel and wood AK74U out on RSOV. Appears to be around the same price as a Kalash, wonder if the quality is on par?

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3675

Tbh its not very nice looking... far too shiney imo... the Dboys is still the better bet.

They could have alteast used the right mag...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

That tower is the best bit of news in this whole thread.

A trip will definitely have to be arranged....definitely.

I'll totally speak german for the whole trip, and lethal can finally go somewhere where an AUG is actually required ( but hell have to wear a blonde wig ) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Mistake I'd say, when I used the contact us feature they were well aware of their new shipping arrangements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Firekitten wrote: »
    hehe, I think the Irish contingent will need to attend WHEN Mick and Jamie put on a Die hard milsim... I think its required...

Oh.....Yes.....Please........for the love if God/Buddah/Shiva/Jehova make this come true. I will be a good boy. Promise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Post removed, not an airsoft realted story, clearly says its not in the text.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

For everyone whos been getting the GBB M4s, and jeez there was plenty of ya in the shop for them today., lol,

fancy new goodies availible on ebaybanned,

http://www.ebairsoft.com/steel-ambi-selector-lower-receiver-p-2314.html
    this is an ambi fire selector, great idea, already ordered mine. :)
    GB1091A.jpg

And the sear, havent seen any signs of aging on mine yet so not really sure if this part is necessary yet.
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/steel-sear-p-2315.html
    gb1081.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

probably old news i posted about the cyma tommygun with drum mag ,
    just came across the cybergun 450rnd for the tompson also compatible with the TM thompson,

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=4281&zenid=e1e8a091929488ce4781a5b91feab30b

They are always doing that... mostly going after the paintball people who dont pay to use thier trades... airsplat and evike do a lot of pb stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

For those of u like myself wondering about agm m4/ WA m4 parts compatibility http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/BulletDetail?bulletID=76

They are always doing that... mostly going after the paintball people who dont pay to use thier trades... airsplat and evike do a lot of pb stuff...

to me looks like a company looking to make a bit of case, come on there are hole company's that business is making money thought cases like this, just seemed interesting considering H&k sold their IP rights to uramax or what ever there called last year

Horse84 wrote: »
    For those of u like myself wondering about agm m4/ WA m4 parts compatibility http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/BulletDetail?bulletID=76
    that review, im afraid, is crap...

the agm m4 mags can only take 134a too by reports from members here... the seals wont take geen... so yes they can use 134... and CAN move the bolt/spring *facepalm*

As for the reciver sizes... nobody checked that the agm is metal,a nd the WA plastic did they? thinner plastic is needed for the same tensile strength... and the AGM extra width is likely on the outside more than in...

As far as parts go... the RA-tech upgrades go entirely into AGM m4s.... as do all external mods and parts by my sources... Redwolf are being a little dense.

i have compared both the WA and AGM for parts compatability and they are 100% interchangable. the magazines, bolts, charge handles, buffer springs etc etc. all the same.

the AGM is a little better in its materials but the WA can be better assembled than some of the AGMs ive seen,

the mags will hold green gas no probs, its the bolt and firing mechanism that cant take the green. Ive had to machine the bolt and catch slightly on both the AGM and WA after they had been fired on green and damage occurred.,

The differences in opinion as far as gases go might be put down to the climate they were in when doing the test?

Nice find on the HK thing puding, i wonder if Umarex are pushing to clamp down on people using the trades? from all the airsoft dealers i seen in Germany at the IWA, Umarex were the only ones who had solicitors instead of sales people. very stuck up and not very approachable, even though they are trying to sell it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Good old umarex...

Masada wrote: »
    i have compared both the WA and AGM for parts compatability and they are 100% interchangable. the magazines, bolts, charge handles, buffer springs etc etc. all the same.

the AGM is a little better in its materials but the WA can be better assembled than some of the AGMs ive seen,

the mags will hold green gas no probs, its the bolt and firing mechanism that cant take the green. Ive had to machine the bolt and catch slightly on both the AGM and WA after they had been fired on green and damage occurred.,

The differences in opinion as far as gases go might be put down to the climate they were in when doing the test?
    Cheers for that Richie...

Tbh, Keith and Conor said thier mags blew O rings on green straight off...

i can only talk for myself but i had no problems with my agm mag on green or 134a, tbh it does not surprise me and i would say people are only talling from experience as there is such a wide gulf in quality between different units, although mine is fine of green gas i would say another could blow its o rings on the first fill :(

some of them have a slight leak out of the box since theres no lube on them, this could be why they vented on green, the 134 would leak out slowly and you probably wouldnt even notice, the green on the other hand would leak out faster since its under more pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm happy with mine.

The way I look at it is simply this is the base gun that will get the improved bolt and probably co2 regulated mags.

But I'm happy enough with it, its not blowing the arm of me but I'm chuffed.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

mine is now carrying my child, ahhh, the mystery of the dance. Gotta say though, they're fantastic guns, the mags are well heavy though, gonna be a real strength builder running around with pouches full of them.

yeah i can only imagine what its gonna be like with 10 of them., lol

got a load of fancy magpul gear for mine today, miad grip, moe handgaurd and moe stock, all in tan., :D

miad grip .............love them, more money to spend :(

Masada wrote: »
    yeah i can only imagine what its gonna be like with 10 of them., lol

got a load of fancy magpul gear for mine today, miad grip, moe handgaurd and moe stock, all in tan., :D
    Glanza Boy strikes again... You cant get your hands on something then NOT pimp it can you? cars... guns.... you have no morals boy :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

You are right Firekitten.

I personally think he's a bit MIAD in the head. Ba-doom tish.

/I'll get my coat

Advertisement