Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

thats why i put clone is '' :D clone has become a generic term used to discribe products from china e.g ACM, this started out as copys e.g clones , but then this developed into new products and cheap prices thought cheaper material QC labout all that, like i said its know a generic term used to discribe products out of china ;)

see that why i said 'clone' instead of that rant :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

only amungst the uneducated ;)

As for cheaper materials... the agm m4 gives the Western Arms a slapping...

the old terms and ideals are outdated... Chinasoft is the future.

yes a more accurate word would be chinasoft :) and agree many chinasoft products give what we see as mainstream makes a run for there money :p but unfortunatly from my dealings in the shop clone is still the more used phrase and is almost like coke a product from one company but has become a work associated with an complete run of products from a lot of differant companys

but will try and use chinasoft in future just for you my dear :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Dr_Pepper wrote: »

I had 4 in my shopping cart yesterday but
    cancelled the order when I saw it was 79USD for postage.

~B

Rsov excell in the best shipping prices in all of china!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

When you can use EMS, which we often can't.

But bar that their shipping is nice and considered of weight etc. rather than hitting everyone with a 50$ or gtfo charge.

Example, any order under 1kg gets a nice little low shipping quote, but is even less for .5 of a kg for example.

Thats why I have about 50 quids worth of random tat on its way to me, some needed, some, eh, kinda might get used some day. I did resist the urge to get 4 or 8 more shells for my shotgun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You've got an entire thread dedicated to your group, quit spamming non-associated threads.

Moving on.
    This may not be news to some but I spotted an image of this rack system on an unnamed image a few months ago and I never could find out who actually made it. Turns out, it's Ares. Anyone know of a supplier for it? Since seeing the original concept images all that time ago I've shelved (no pun intended) my rifle storage idea in the hopes of getting this as it pretty much does what I was going to do, but better.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Redwolf do them, Dex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

uncompany had a rifle rack i found it a while back for $60 but i cant find it anymore on the web site, i think its time to make one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Beast ASI wrote: »
    Redwolf do them, Dex.

Never even thought to look for them there. Nice one, the credit card is going to take a nasty hit when I get back from Florida.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Am working on my own gun rack at the moment,
    need to finish off polishing it and then cry over the fact
    that I cant fit it out my door assembled and I got the dimensions wrong for the weight distribution of AEG's,
    One day I will add sections for Pistols and mags.

http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/bullets_ie/woodworking/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

month of the svd it would seem, chinese made atoz clone here, im only guessing its a&k, http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1551 but no price yet but its up lets than 5 mins give it time :D

It is indeed A&K...

Bullets: nice one, but try taking the mags out first :P

crap sorry mentioned the a&k pre order on my twitter but forgot it over hear >.<

a&k svd on pre order over at airsoft world <100sterling

http://www.airsoftworld.net/new-products/pre-orders-only/due-arrival-19th-july-2009/aandk-dragunov-svd-spring-pre-order-19th-july-2009.html

anyone thinking of pre ordering read the stuff at the top of this page first
    http://www.airsoftworld.net/new-products/pre-orders-only/due-arrival-19th-july-2009

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Eh, Ebaybanned has more parts for the GBBs, and Cheaper....

Rsov sucks on its postage.... you'll find for the same ups post from rsov as from ebaybanned, it costs double for those grips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 rockercover

Firekitten wrote: »
    Eh, Ebaybanned has more parts for the GBBs, and Cheaper....

Rsov sucks on its postage.... you'll find for the same ups post from rsov as from ebaybanned, it costs double for those grips
    No you are foolish to use ups on rsov, use ems for small things much cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

That's nice but where's the aeg????:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

ah now thats a bit off topic

wait, what there was a aeg review in that????
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

I've bad news for anyone that saw an AEG ....................... :p

Ooohh...

What nice curves, i cant help but fantasize about stripping and carressing the body before unloading....

Yore wan in the red holding it is nice looking too though huh.,

:D

would love one with real wood though. and obviously, not a classic army.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Masada wrote: »
    with real wood though

With that vid and those words you're just looking for wise crack jokes aren't ya:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

hoplite wrote: »

ive pics up in the pic section

Stanag gas mags available on RSOV again, aswell as this new CQB version of the rifle,

Cant wait until they release the M16A1.
    gun_0486.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'm looking forward to a Colt Commando version either an M733 of M933 whatever version of the M4 that was in Heat. I might just end up making it myself.

After that bring on an AR-10 and HK416 GBB.:)

wouldnt mind some of those myself, so far they've released some really commone rifles, Id love to get an XM177 too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Masada wrote: »
    Stanag gas mags available on RSOV again, aswell as this new CQB version of the rifle,

Cant wait until they release the M16A1.
    gun_0486.jpg

Awesome, but where can you get a gas boxmag?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Awesome, but where can you get a gas boxmag?

Please get your coat, how could you defile an M4 with a box mag?? :(:(

• Advertisement

Give it time richie, Im sure some numpty is going to make one., lol

Advertisement