Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

While on the subject of the GBB M4,

RA tech are due to release a trigger kit giving the gun a burt mode. This is defo something i would be interested in.
    Particularly interesting if anyone is interested in making an M16A4.,

Some pretty smart Body Pins too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

awesome stuff with the pins. One of the major bug bears for any M4 user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Edit your post without your account info in it! Just keep http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=9880, otherwise everyone can see your account info, past orders etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1CMow-hhOA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eredwolfairsoft%2Ecom%2Fredwolf%2Fairsoft%2FHome&feature=player_embedded
    some of the new redwolf stuff looks nice
    mainly an od g-spec/silencer(and yes i could paint but...i wont:D)and tan vsr-10
    that g3 thingy looks a bit... pfffftt

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Artical in todays Sunday Mirror page 24-25 for anyone intrested...
    - Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Artical in todays Sunday Mirror page 24-25 for anyone intrested...
    - Danny

Got a scan? No news agents open near me at this hour.

i might still have it lying around, will look tomorrow.
    it was basically saying airsoft dealers are offloading stock at knockdown prices before the "big ban" takes effect.
    The shop was in galway i think, they sold remote control cars and other stuff, had mostly cybergun stuff i think too. there wasnt very much content in the story really. just rabbling on as usual.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

they could have picked that story up from the thread we on boards a few days ago :)

• Advertisement

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1568&osCsid=8a7dfc72a6ad2299ea796519d8cdbc05
    Well G96A AW .338 Sniper Rifle (without scope and bipod version)
    Gas powered
    come with scope mount
    With scope and bipod version comming soon

well-g96-01.jpg
    well-g96-05.jpg
    well-g96-06.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Finally, an accurate replica of an L96 at a reasonable price. Lets see how it stacks up to the CA version with the recent G&G one being a let down visually as a replica.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

ahhhhh
    folding stock for cqb:rolleyes:
    never saw that on the normal well l96s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

It's the AW338 version i guess

ebaybanned promo

revolver20promotion.jpg
    Mad Bull Airsoft: Powder Shot ver. 2 Update from Mad Bull, courtesy of Simon. This one looks promising, stay tuned:

Mad Bull Airsoft Powder Shot Ver. 2 prototype GAS version testing! It finally works! We have over 6 prototypes.....took us more than one year... It will be affordable and fun to all Airsoft players!

For owner of previous Dummy version, you can purchase parts from us directly and convert it to the gas version!

was looking on ebaybanned noticed new ak mag, unforuntaly only high cap and not nice mid caps with fake rounds as i had hoped, but lower picture got my attention, possibly ak masada on its way

http://www.ebairsoft.com/limpid-bulgaria-airsoft-magazine-p-2327.html

limpid20Bulgaria2060020Mag20a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Cant imagine the mags lasting if people drop them like yerman in the video did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Those grenades look alright, does powder come out the top or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Its arrived! Its arrived!!!!!

Magpul PTS UBR stock on ehobbyasia.com

magpul-051-bk_1_mark.jpg

Only $148 ex shipping. Available in Black and OD.

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    was looking on ebaybanned noticed new ak mag, unforuntaly only high cap and not nice mid caps with fake rounds as i had hoped, but lower picture got my attention, possibly ak masada on its way

http://www.ebairsoft.com/limpid-bulgaria-airsoft-magazine-p-2327.html

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/irishpuding/limpid20Bulgaria2060020Mag20a.jpg

Nice find on the Scar videos man, Im defo getting one of them. I actually cant really get excited by AEGs anymore since being bitten by the gas bug,.lol the old me would have had the tavor and all by now. :D

That Masada in the pics is actually a real steel i believe, I would get the impression its just showing off the magazines.,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah those vids for the WE SCAR look like the FN vids for the US SOCOM promotion, very similar tac gear. WE look like they have got the tan colour just right on all the parts which is a big plus over the various SCAR AEGs.

don;t know about that being resteal, all photos of masada realsteel are from magpul and a little more professional that being placed on the floor with flash, and also ebaybanned posted on arnies
    may be next weeks will have big news of masada

Paul from ebairsoft.com

so maybe a hint, i was under the impression the ak round masda used a type of magpul mags and was not compatiable with standard ak mags like this one shows?

bit of news

acm sten and cyma rpk

agmsten.jpg
    cymarpk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Cyma = Pox

Gimme a kalash

Puding wrote: »
    don;t know about that being resteal, all photos of masada realsteel are from magpul and a little more professional that being placed on the floor with flash, and also ebaybanned posted on arnies

Its hard to tell from that smaller pic but if you look closely at the one on EBB, you can see the wear on the ejection port from cycling. theres also trade marks on its upper receiver to the left of the ejection port.,:)

I wouldnt mind a lower receiver to Suit AK mags though,Thats not to say they arn't making one, I would be nice to have something different. maybe they just pulled off a RS image since they dont have pics of a new release?

very nice those molle platforms look a lot better than the blackhawk version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

that GBB scar looks savage!!!

any idea when it is out and what does the mag hold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

that GBB scar looks savage!!!

any idea when it is out and what does the mag hold?

its WE so iam presuming its the same as its other mags, which are 30 rounds each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lads are those we m4s compatible with agm mags? I'm considering getting into the gbbr game...though the agm seems quite good too...

Advertisement