Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the WE mags are not comptiable with the WA / AGM gg m4

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

ics galil with working thumb fire selector....yes please, and hebrew markings ?? where can i buy :)

unkikeaq0b6wmu2vng7.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

As hard as it is for me to say this....

I think i prefer the look of the AK...

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Barrett M99 sniper rifle on RSOV

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3698

Its looks like the same one on Battlefield Bad Company,Just a paintjob and itll be an exact replica....Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

dunnaman93 wrote: »
    Barrett M99 sniper rifle on RSOV

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3698

Its looks like the same one on Battlefield Bad Company,Just a paintjob and itll be an exact replica....Nice!

I've been tempted by this several times but its the M99 and not the M82
    Its just not the same unless you have that HUGE bad ass magazine that screams
    look at me I'm a 50 cal.

Also I think the innerds are a drop in kit from an airsoft APS-2 springer thats not made anymore
    so replacements parts might be scarce. (as far as I can remember)

I cant check the price in work as the websites were blocked but there was some places selling
    it for 260 USD I think it was gunner that did free shipping to Europe too, dunno what they were charging
    for a downgrade.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

bullets wrote: »
    I've been tempted by this several times but its the M99 and not the M82
    Its just not the same unless you have that HUGE bad ass magazine that screams
    look at me I'm a 50 cal.

Also I think the innerds are a drop in kit from an airsoft APS springer thats not made anymore
    so replacements parts might be scarce. (as far as I can remember)

~B

I know ya.Its a unique piece but I dont think many people will get because the real 50 cal mag as you mentioned isnt there and if you look close enough the mag is in front of the trigger which pretty much negates the purpose of a bullpup sniper they could have at least put in a fake mag or sumthing?

Features:
    - Ambidextrous Controls
    - 6 Positions Folding Stock w/ 3 Position Cheek Piece
    - Folding Front / Rear Sights
    - Left / Right Side Cocking Handle
    - CQC Barrel
    - Realistic Field Stripping

Specifications:
    Magazine Capacity: 30 ( 6mm )
    Length: 519 / 710-767mm
    Barrel Length: /mm
    Weight: 3170g
    System: Gas Blowback, Semi / Full Auto, Hop-Up
    Muzzle Velocity: Approx. 410-430 FPS w/ 0.2g BBs & Top Gas
    Package Includes: Gun, Magazine

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=WE-GBR-SCARLTAN_srch_1

jeez thats a lot cheaper than i thought it was going to be.,

• Advertisement

Oh actually, for anyone who has the AGM GBB and was looking at the ambi fire selector and anti rotation pins i posted earlier, I got them yesterday. both were really handy to install and a highly reccomended upgrade. :)

Masada wrote: »
    Oh actually, for anyone who has the AGM GBB and was looking at the ambi fire selector and anti rotation pins i posted earlier, I got them yesterday. both were really handy to install and a highly reccomended upgrade. :)

Have not got round to ordering any at the moment as money is tight
    but if you manage to do do up a guide with pics of how to install them
    it would be great, Dont know what the heck the anti rotation pins actually
    do or where they go.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

do or where they go.

~B

I'm sure Richie will correct me if I'm wrong, but it replaces the trigger pin and the hammer pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Full metal Detonics in silver on RSOV, although the pics used seem to be of the plastic version so i dont think they have refined their "silvering" process since the MEU.
    So if your a magpie, who isnt too fussy:

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3734

edit: on closer inspection the pics for both guns do look different, so it mightnt be too bad after all:
    Plastic version:
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3511

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

when should we start seeing those we scars being stocked here?

do or where they go.

~B

The reason I installed them is because the AGM pins are made from a lower quality metal and they can snap in half pretty easily. the other reason being with the recoil and the parts moving inside the pins can work themselves loose and fall out. with these new ones they are held in by each other so there's no issues. the metal is far superior to that of the original AGM pin too. plus, they look guicci.....

Installing them is just a matter of pushing out the old one with a centre punch or similar, and pushing in the new pins. do it with the hammer cocked though, that way the parts wont move inside the receiver. :)

the fire selector is a simple one, just stand the rifle on its stock so that when the selector comes out, the pin doesn't fall o behind it.
    Select semi and apply pressure to the right side of the selector while turning to fully auto. it'll just pop out pretty easy. then just push in the new one and screw on the right side selector switch, there's a small allen key in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The reason I installed them is because the AGM pins are made from a lower quality metal and they can snap in half pretty easily. the other reason being with the recoil and the parts moving inside the pins can work themselves loose and fall out. with these new ones they are held in by each other so there's no issues. the metal is far superior to that of the original AGM pin too. plus, they look guicci.....

Installing them is just a matter of pushing out the old one with a centre punch or similar, and pushing in the new pins. do it with the hammer cocked though, that way the parts wont move inside the receiver. :)

the fire selector is a simple one, just stand the rifle on its stock so that when the selector comes out, the pin doesn't fall o behind it.
    Select semi and apply pressure to the right side of the selector while turning to fully auto. it'll just pop out pretty easy. then just push in the new one and screw on the right side selector switch, there's a small allen key in it.

What ever happened to just spraying silicon oil on things! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

DBoys RK 10 on Gunners
    dbrk10019219985.jpg

anyone thinking about buying the dboys akms, hold out for the full steel and laminated wood version coming out soon

Theres new GBB real wood AK's due out about now, cant check as in work
    but thought redwolf had some in stock.

~B

• Advertisement

red wolf have the ghk ak gbb at the moment

new issue of airsoft soldier finally on its way
    Issue #4 is finally ready!

The long and eagerly awaited issue #4 of Airsoft Soldier is finally going to print. We know its been a long time coming, and we apologise for that. Unfortunately, we had some unforeseen problems in the design and production area, and our publishing schedule was also too ambitious. However, we’ve sorted these issues out, we have some new people on board to help us going forward, and we hope that you’ll agree that the magazine looks even better than before - and was worth the wait this time.

issue4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Hmm, looks like WE have some competition for their SCAR. Vfc are entering the ring with this:

SCAR_GBB_WEBAD.jpg

Different system from WE's by the looks of it. As for the *you want kick by some thing* think they also need a good translator :rolleyes:.

Does that say "2009 AUG coming soon?" i wonder if thats a typo or if they are advertising a future realease on the pic too or does it mean august?.,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Does that say "2009 AUG coming soon?" i wonder if thats a typo or if they are advertising a future realease on the pic too or does it mean august?.,

LOL!!, they need some help alright.

Don't know how good it will be but the VFC internal system looks more realistic than the WE system.

Same with the WA M4, it is more realistic internally than the WE. Will keep an eye on this. GBBRs are in this season.

Didn't know the SCARs were at gen 4 for real, can't see any external differences from a gen 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Excellent question. Could be either, there has been rumours of an AUG GBB but theres never been anything concrete. There is the fact that this came out of nowhere so maybe an AUG is on the way. Could also mean that this is out next month in which case it should start appearing on the HK sites pretty soon and VFC should sack the individual who created that layout :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

We scar and mags on boomarms
    http://www.boomarms.com/sc/showcatalog.asp?CategoryLevel=0
    they only ship ups so no trouble their, 4 days delivery for my last order.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Harakka wrote: »
    Hmm, looks like WE have some competition for their SCAR. Vfc are entering the ring with this:

I think I just wee'd :eek:

Now for VFC to a) have produced a good GBB and b) release one in black with the longer barrel.

Their AEG version is absolutely beautiful externally, so I'm really hoping they've created a work of art internally married to the same standard of external finish.

Got my fingers crossed for a Steyr AUG & m16VN/xm177 with VN gas mags for absolute gigglage. Namsoft with GBB ... /dribble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey lads see what ehobby are selling now

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sniper-rifles/snow-wolf-china/snow-wolf-barrett-m99-sniper-rifle-sw-01.html

it says 470 FPS but ehobby are doing down grades for irish customers so i reckon they could get it legal for ireland.

Advertisement