Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i have one on order from gunner, I've a;ways been after the star version but never been able to justify the money for some most of the time would be a wall hanger, i will let you know how things go when it turns up, hopeing they release some spare mags, would be nice

Tokyo Marui FN 5-7 (Five-seveN)

This Marui blowback pistol is based on the FN Herstal semi-automatic pistol, which was released in 2000. If you have a P90, you need to have this pistol to complete your authentic FN loadout. Firing consistantly at 230fps on 134a yet giving a crisp and solid recoil. Weighing in at 744g with magazine loaded, this is just 15grammes short of the real weight of the real steel pistol replicating the feel and the weight of the pistol!

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27218

TM-GBB-FN57-L.jpg

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    i have one on order from gunner, I've a;ways been after the star version but never been able to justify the money for some most of the time would be a wall hanger, i will let you know how things go when it turns up, hopeing they release some spare mags, would be nice

cool, id defo be interested in a review, I wouldn't really use it myself but i've always wanted one even just as a wall hanger., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Masada wrote: »
    cool, id defo be interested in a review, I wouldn't really use it myself but i've always wanted one even just as a wall hanger., :)

What are ye guys talking about? .....if its a wall hanger it means I'd probably like it!
    Cant see what the Product is as Rsov is blocked in work is it Gucci stuff?

~B

lol., you wont be interested bullets, you already have the AW338. :p

Its a well version.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I wonder how it'd fair with green. 230fps is fairly low, even for a pistol. I'd love one but for that money I'd want it to be somewhat skirmishable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

This might be a question more suited to the Airsoft getting started section, but approximately how much does it cost for downgrading (>1J) and shipping per piece from the Asian sellers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I presume it's 6mm? I find it fierce ugly but at the same time it appeals to me for some reason...

Quazzie wrote: »
    This might be a question more suited to the Airsoft getting started section, but approximately how much does it cost for downgrading (>1J) and shipping per piece from the Asian sellers?

seeing as its a gas powered gun its really difficult to determine what sort of power it might be firing at aswell as what type of gas it uses. I had a similar type of system that ran on 134a and was about 315fps in our average temps.

email them and ask what it chrono's at, what gas it uses and what kinda temperature they checked in and you'll have a better idea. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

hey lads see what ehobby are selling now

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sniper-rifles/snow-wolf-china/snow-wolf-barrett-m99-sniper-rifle-sw-01.html

it says 470 FPS but ehobby are doing down grades for irish customers so i reckon they could get it legal for ireland.

It uses a vsr/ bar 10 spring, most Irish retailers will have them in stock .95 of a jule spring.
    I have one of these stuck in customs for the last three days.
    Uncompany refused to downgrade it for me or take the spring out.
    Won't be using them again or TNT for that matter.

Have a .95 jule spring waiting for to go into it when it gets released.
    Customs won't beleive the value of the package and have not sent it to ballistics so should be cleared monday.
    Reveiw to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Is it not the aps spring it uses?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

P99, ooooh, so tempting. Anyone have a Black Anti-Terror agent that I can shoot with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Black Anti-Terror agent

You can't say that!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Is it not the aps spring it uses?

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KOX7HqkSW8

Sent from iphone.

Says here he uses a vsr/bar 10 spring to upgrade it so I presume you can downgrade with this spring too....

tsi tavor, looks like its there prototype but no confirmation of this....well im hoping its a prototype

TSITAR021.jpg
    TSITAR016.jpg
    TSITAR005.jpg

It actually looks like its built with really lower quality plastics than the Ares doesnt it. I'd live with it though if this whole GBB thing becomes a reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

It actually looks like its built with really lower quality plastics than the Ares doesnt it. I'd live with it though if this whole GBB thing becomes a reality.

Atleast its got a compact barell, so it doesnt look stupid

A foldy out dump pouch, ingenious

check out the pantact range they already have a far few even of these, also have a rook at the rolly polly range of dump pouch's very nice

i rather like the longer barrel especially with with an acog just screams DMR to me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I dont really see the point in a fold out dump pouch tbh... I'd likely just leave it folded out all the time so that it's ready for use tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

kdouglas wrote: »
    I dont really see the point in a fold out dump pouch tbh... I'd likely just leave it folded out all the time so that it's ready for use tbh.

Airsoft is just getting trendy and fashionable keith....

Obviously youll never NEED to fold it up, but with most things in airsoft, its not about the functionaility, its about how long the list of features are ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

TheDoc wrote: »
    Obviously youll never NEED to fold it up, but with most things in airsoft, its not about the functionaility, its about how long the list of features are ;)

What about when we do our halo training!!! It will be handy to have it as a reserve chute just incase...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

While we're on the subject of dump bags, Any Irish retailers have any in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

tsi tavor, looks like its there prototype but no confirmation of this....well im hoping its a prototype

Gosh... So shiney...

I want the ris base mount, and the nv optic mount, but the gun? nah ill pass... id rather have the aeg aeres than that shiny thing even if it was gbb....

the built in ris rail for a torch is... um, odd... the standard ones that IDF troops fit is an ar15 under foregrip rail :P

as for the trades... After all thier posturing about being the best they skimp on that? id rather not thanks.

the built in ris rail for a torch is... um, odd... the standard ones that IDF troops fit is an ar15 under foregrip rail

i was under the impression it was a unique rail, did not know it was just the bolt on rail for the handguard, tri one looks pritty close to the pictures

65743717.png
    tavor_idf_2.jpg

• Advertisement

New item on ebaybanned, there's no price yet but this looks like serious gucci and probably a must have for me. :D
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/airsoft-land-warrior-system-p-2368.html
    GPS Airsoft Land Warrior System
    Airsoft%20Land%20Warrior%20System%20a.jpg

Advertisement