Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Anyone into there russian airsoft will know dmitry from soviet propoganda, he is pritty much the go to guy for anything soviet/russian in terms of tactical gear. he has been working on a new site http://tmp.soviet-propaganda.com/
    Hello, Dmitry here :) Thanks for visiting (and a lot of visitors already buying) from the beta website. We're planning to add like 50-60 more items into assorted categories and also like 100-110 Soviet propaganda posters (reproductions from the Soviet Era but very high quality ones) and then we'll open our doors to the public - will switch all that content to regular domain name and will make big e-mail announcement and will also post on related forums. Any help including what items you'd like to see in the shop would be appreciated! You can contact me by emailing to sales@soviet-propaganda.com Thanks! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ I see that A LOT of people trying to add and order items already, please note that sizes selection etc is not turned on and if you want to buy something - please contact me and I'll help. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

soviet.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

MG-42 possibly available on pre-order.
    63375512742.jpg

http://kui.com.tw/D6337/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

150 round p90 mags on gunner...

p90150r-01.JPG

• Advertisement

echo1-fall-2009.jpg

echo1 m240 know this could be a rebranded trigger like there mini gun and still cost 1500 but know echo it could be a clone rebrand m249 then m60 know maybe m240?? yes please and a pkm next

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Real wood version of the ACM 1892 on Gunner. Looks too *new* tbh.

3137a+-01.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 34,934 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Okay guys, this thread is now for airsoft news discussion as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I see ebaybanned at this stage, now have a Western Arms replacement available for pretty much everything in the AGM M4 blowback range, including vales, which I know alot of people suffered from dodgy mags or self borked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

TheDoc wrote: »
    including vales, which I know alot of people suffered from dodgy mags or self borked.

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

63375512742.jpg

Ooooh.... me likey..Anyone know how much 5900 元 is?????

New AK on RSOV,

I actually kinda like this one, i might get one to make that magpul Ak thingy from it.
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3761
    gun_0502.jpg

gun_0502_1.jpg

gun_0502_3.jpg

gun_0502_5.jpg

another new picture of the upcoming tsi tavor, some debate on arnies about this, im of the opinion the proportions look all off the front end just looks fat (i believe they using the handguard to hold a large battery, tsi are insisting its based of blue prints and proportions are correct, but just does not look right compared to the real steel pictures i have

new_pics_012.jpg
    new_pics_010.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Masada wrote: »
    New AK on RSOV,

I actually kinda like this one, i might get one to make that magpul Ak thingy from it.

The rails are ridiculous, then you accuse others of having no taste :rolleyes:

That would be a nice aeg with the wooden fore grip, but as it is its just another stupid looking tacticool AK on a par with AK betas and stubby killers.

Nato spec rails don't belong on eastern bloc rifles, its pretty obvious, like the railed winchester, its a fallacy.

MG42 looking good btw.

Harakka wrote: »
    Real wood version of the ACM 1892 on Gunner. Looks too *new* tbh.

3137a+-01.JPG

Wood is there to be sanded and stained, so theres no limit to what you can do to one of these now.

get rid of that rail and it would be perfect for a weatherng job

The tangent sight model should be along also.

I might get one and all, have always wanted a winchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

63375512742.jpg

Tony if you are reading this thread I want a price on one of these pronto :)

Now how do I tell my new wife (well she will be by Saturday) that I am buying another airsoft toy despite our conversation :)

gandalf wrote: »

Now how do I tell my new wife (well she will be by Saturday) that I am buying another airsoft toy despite our conversation :)

you won it in a raffle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

Puding wrote: »

Excellent...I'll buy one, I mean a ticket, too :-)

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »

Thats what I love about this forum, everyone is so helpful :D

and the raffle ticket was about 500 quid.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Congrats on the wife front.

Tell her someone got it for ya as a wedding present? Or try the old, "It's not new, I just had it in getting repaired" (that one is good for playing with it too "just checking that it's working now..."). The raffle one is good too. We should compile a list of these and sticky them somewhere.

My misses thinks Tony is the most generous man alive, cause everything I buy " was a gift from T dawg"

I kinda put the cowboy loadout on the back burner, but I think I might ditc the WW2 loadout, because its not appealing anymore, and I might take up the cowboy loadout again.

Theres an AGM winchester available without a gammy modern rail, and I sourced a leather holster for the colt walkers I want, now , just need to get the pistols and a rugged look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

tell her we all chipped in and bought it for you...as, you know, we always do here.....when, someone gets married...its a tradition...you know obviously how this tradition works, you buy it and we, you know, pay you back later...

by the way dude...congrats on the marriage!!! delighted for you...

alternatively...bags and shoes....bags and shoes....the crack cocaine for any woman... :D this aeg is going to cost a LOT more then you think....LOL

I actually do think I might end up getting a Tavor, after all my moans, seems like it doesn't require a **** load of work.

I was holding out for the TSI one, but that front end does look a bit too "chunky"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Is it to late to source a MultiCam suit for Gandalf?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

TheDoc wrote: »
    I was holding out for the TSI one, but that front end does look a bit too "chunky"

The front end on it is gack, they must have messed up the metric to imperial conversion like NASA do the odd time.:D And the big gaping gaps on the prototype stock,:eek::eek:.

I'm getting the Ares for sure now, once the QC guys get the finger out.

Is it to late to source a MultiCam suit for Gandalf?

There is no way in hell I would wear sofacam!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

There is no way in hell I would wear sofacam!

Thats ACU man.

ACU.jpg

Advertisement