Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

The AW is a completely different gun though, and not that difficult to make since its gas powered.
    The actual L96 range out there isnt that good and the TM is the best looking one so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I think thats a matter of personal taste. I like my L96's and I'm not that gone on the TM, sure it may perform great could well be the new VSR10. Its the external barrel that the main put off.

I'd go for the Star/Ares maybe even the new Well L96. If they could do with the L96 like they did with the M200, putting a gas and spring bolt change feature that would be perfect.

One is for sure though, the TM will be better than the new CA L96.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Masada wrote: »
    The AW is a completely different gun though, and not that difficult to make since its gas powered.
    The actual L96 range out there isnt that good and the TM is the best looking one so far.
    its not the best looking... its got the wrong sodding barrel... unless you qualify a mag as best... if so, exibit A ktnx

DSC00233.jpg

CA l96? news to me... ****in hell, and i do love how these models all come out AFTER china went to town on the line... hehe

que custodes custodies?

Emm, is it just me or is there no trigger in that pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

ai-awp762.jpg

closet to the police version from what i can see, magazine and bottom of the stock is wrong, swings and round about :) you could argue this tick for tat for ages :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Emm, is it just me or is there no trigger in that pic?
    Nope. you're totally correct.
    Puding wrote: »

closet to the police version from what i can see, magazine and bottom of the stock is wrong, swings and round about :) you could argue this tick for tat for ages :rolleyes:
    Arctic warfare AW 7.62, the one adopted after the l96 original model actually.... and the magazine was half falling out, its actually correct, as I made it.

theres two versions with fixed cheek rests, the a1, and the AW. Bottom of the stock is entirely right... its not an original model ;)

A pair of 1's and 2's on rsov for 25 yoyo's.
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3785
    tag_0438_s.jpg

nice... Finally china gets around to making the stuff we really want....

Pity I already have a laylax ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

• Advertisement

It was up before a month or two ago, again... where to you begin to describe whats wrong with that as a replica. I'll leave for others to pull apart. I was done already a good few pages back mind.

More news would be the KSC MP7 GBB on wgc at 320US with 20 and 40 round real cap mags. FPS is fairly low, the TM AEG has slightly higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

I found this at arnies, it shows that the Magpul and G&G Bio BBs actually don't degrade under normal conditons and that they infact do harm to the enviroment, more so than regular BBs.

http://pubtalkpress.blogspot.com/

They've been scamming us all along.

I found this at arnies, it shows that the Magpul and G&G Bio BBs actually don't degrade under normal conditons and that they infact do harm to the enviroment, more so than regular BBs.

http://pubtalkpress.blogspot.com/

They've been scamming us all along.

yes and if you read the thread on arnies, its not as if the original post is unbias and would not confirm or denie if as believe he was from bioval, there publicity department is not know for its softy softy approch :rolleyes:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=172039

i could set up the same blog in minutes, for me madbul have been one of the best airsoft company i;ve come across, they produce quite a few weird and wonderful items that tbh are not money spinners for them, they seem to be a company they truly have an interest in airsoft, i would need some more evidence (impartial ) to change my mind about them

people expected an accurate replica from g&g?

AICS m700... in an aw .308 stock, with a supressed barrel that tm and g&g seem to love... FAILURE... wont be getting that... whats with the whole l96 bandwagon? is it the new m4?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Seems that way alright, i'm sick of them myself...

It would want to be something very special as it costs more than the Maruzen L96, when people look at the price of a Maruzen they say feck it and go with the Well instead.

Ugh, not the well... its got a plastic subframe and is generally spactastic...

Warrior l96 is the best replica tbh... its a lovely gun. i had one i build into my AW.50 project. Damn good too... about the same as a medium upgraded maruzen. My baby however is not just medium... so its hard to compare much to my maruzen

i know its hard to follow the in and out of china soft branding and re branding, but i was always under the impression from the version we have got in at the shop, the warrior l96 and wells l96 where both the same thing?

im just going by the ones that have come across my table

Nope. Well have well markings or none, Warrior have a warrior 1 stamp, also, the way to really tell is inside the stock... the metal subframe is warrior, plastic subframe (bellow the mechanism part) is well.
    Also the Warrior model has functioning cocking indicator (Fake firing pin) well do not.

i don;t think i've come across a true warrior then yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

Looks like A&K have had a whores abortion :)

dsc00955c.jpg

Puding wrote: »
    i don;t think i've come across a true warrior then yet
    I dunno... you know me :rolleyes:

As for that dmr masada... WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT... that is sex with a trigger group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

That's actually a nice looking Masada, much better looking than the tan version (awaits Masada's namesake's rath) and even though I hate the dimensions, I could live with it.

I looks like a G36 though, is that just me?

Its a bit all over the shop compared to the DMR ACR, Magpul never for round to making a Masada DMR, but they are working on the Mossud yet this still looks wrong in a few places. The side rails are in a strange spot.

I dunno... it looks nice imo, comfortable as hell with that stock...

with 20 round pmags, kac scope ring mount, and a 40mm m3 that will look the sex...

the rails are fine, this way, they arent where your hand grips, yet allows you to use a peq. Its a dmr, you really arent going to need a torch for cqb... its designed for a sniper, not a doorkicker.

scanlant wrote: »
    I looks like a G36 though, is that just me?

Magpul based the Masada on the G36 concept to get the modularity they wanted from their design. They basically expanded the concept more than HK did. Most of the basic groups of the Masada are configured and fit in a similar manner to the G36.

That looks nice. looks like a good copy of the real magpul stock and it seems to have a clone MBUS rear too. :)
    I'll take one in tan please.

Alzir wrote: »
    Looks like A&K have had a whores abortion :)

dsc00955c.jpg

Close enough.
    bushmaster-acr.jpg

Masada wrote: »
    I'll take one in tan please.

Would sire require anything else.
    42acrtan.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Magpul based the Masada on the G36 concept to get the modularity they wanted from their design. They basically expanded the concept more than HK did. Most of the basic groups of the Masada are configured and fit in a similar manner to the G36.

Ah, that explains it. I never saw the G36 in the series until I saw that pic.

Still, it looks realllllly good.

Advertisement