Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That's a clone of a Magpul PTS CTR, not an MOE CTR. The MOE version doesn't have the position lock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I meant to say CTR,

I prefer this over the MOE though, i dont like how my AGM Magpul gbb doesnt have the lock

I don't like the MOE stuff in general, it's half-assed PTS gear. The exception being the foregrips, which aren't available in the PTS line, that are quite impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

NakedDex wrote: »
    The issue is that, following the letter of the law, the launcher counts as a barrel, the moscart as the propellant/charge and the nerf rocket as the ammunition. Consequently the muzzle energy of the launcher must also be under 1J.
    This can be chrono'd, you'd just need one of the wider gate chrono's to do it.

so if im reading right to chrono one of the said 203's it has to come from a barrel , if its say fired from a hand does it still need to chrono,

the new Eb mulicam is starting to look like gen 1

With regard to shower shot, the barrel is the chamber of the grenade itself, not the launcher tube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Im not sure how new this news is but I was just looking at WGC and seen that theres a few new details on VFCs EGLM module they said they where making. Looks like it has interchangable magwell bits aswell so it can be used for both the Scar L, H and standalone module.

And in much more mouthwatering news (at least I think its news), VFC are realising a GBB Scar <insert drool here> I may not be getting that G&G scar after all...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

About a month ago, and still no sign of either.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055349431&page=155

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Now for Jing Gongs turn to enter the M4 GBB market. Plastic receiver with trades on this one:

b_1250061169234011767.jpg

More info and pics here:

http://www.px-airsoft.com/index.do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Nice might try get one when they bring it out with the metal reciever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Might be of some interest to you Communist wood-loving lackeys!!!:p
    On Eb...coming soon a KLMK suit:KLMK%20coming.jpg

LOL, check that rag out. Let the commie AK lovin fanboi's say multicam looks stupid now...
    That cristmas tree only needs a star on t..... Oh wait, hes a commie, he probably has a star...

haha yea they'll all be running around like little Communist Camoflagued zorro's..(try saying that with a few on ye!!)

Looks utterly ridiculus but someone might like it????

jesus thats bright ,
    puding has the real version if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

klmk works rather well been around since the beginning of the cold war and still in use, large number of pictures of it from the Georgian conflict, normaly you will find people using the more fadded reverse side

considering you can pick up the real stuff for buttons do not see why you would need a knock off version really

This is from the booklet that came with the new A&K M60, it shows their clone of the systema PTW design,

3815577685_0270a058e5.jpg

The upcoming range of A&K, notice no masada in there? lol
    3815571163_5be686fb1d.jpg3816394446_90ef798720.jpg

speaking of camo below is being tested by the us army as the replacement for acu ,oddly mulicam has being ruled because its not digital,marpat ruled out as it would effect the army morale having to wear usmc bdu's

[IMG][/img][IMG][/img]ballistic-plate-carrier.jpg
    bulldog-mirage-in-a-tree-at-10m.jpg
    bulldog-mirage-pics-175-077.jpg

I actually like the look of it even though its digital!!
    much better colours than ACU

That is one fugly scheme. They do realise it'll be just as useless as ACU in a multitude of environments? ACU is a great scheme for arid and urban environs, it's just a bit crap with vegetated areas. What they need is to declare the current ACU an arid pattern and go back to some form of temperate scheme, similar to CadPat but with more browns. You simply won't get a scheme that works in every situation, having two or more is the only solution.
    It worked up until now, there was no need to change it. Their idea to save money with one BDU is costing them three times as much as if they just created two new ones.

apparrently socom have picked a new woodland digital and arrid digital as there main camo from the new year ,
    dont see why there insisting on digital but they want a design based on brush over desert as the pattern for the bdu color

• Advertisement

US forces have become a sodding fashion show lately. Army gets ACU but AF want something else so they get a ridiculous ABU pattern. Then the Navy want their new pattern NWU, but the Marines get two new patterns because they want to be different too. Seals then do the clever thing and use whatever they want but that doesn't stop various divisions wanting special tweaks made to their gear so they can be different too.
    It's like sodding Milan fashion week, only it's in Baghdad rather than Milan and goes on indefinitely instead of a week.

ohhhh did i not mention :eek: the next camo will be issued to army ,navy and af so bye bye abu too,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

coys wrote: »
    Might be of some interest to you Communist wood-loving lackeys!!!:p
    On Eb...coming soon a KLMK suit:KLMK%20coming.jpg

Uh, is it even reversible?

The idea of real klmk is that one side is pretty standard camo, the other screws with night vision, pretty clever for a christmas tree huh...

That knock off looks like it isnt reversible, notice the fold at the neck, just a bog standard inside the fabric colour, at best, its miles off the real stuff by the looks of it.

Not impressed so far.

Gatling wrote: »
    ohhhh did i not mention :eek: the next camo will be issued to army ,navy and af so bye bye abu too,

That's even worse. Now they're changing it again for an equally ****ty pattern and they're rendering obsolete four uniforms Navy has two) for no reason. The stupidity is compounded by the Navy's NWU actually makes sense for them so it should be left alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

NakedDex wrote: »
    That's even worse. Now they're changing it again for an equally ****ty pattern and they're rendering obsolete four uniforms Navy has two) for no reason. The stupidity is compounded by the Navy's NWU actually makes sense for them so it should be left alone.

They should be issued surplus santa outfits (on with the festive theme) which see little to no use most of the year.

Maybe an army of pissed off, decidedly non-jolly soldiers breathing down their necks, will get the higher ups to make a final bloody decision.

its a crazy situation fours camo's and yet they say its cost cutting too ,
    the good news plenty of cheap acu,abu,nbu be flooding the market in the next year or so great news for airsoft ,
    then just have to fork out for the replacement Bdu for all the above for an up to date loadout

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Masada wrote: »
    This is from the booklet that came with the new A&K M60, it

Are they out already and available to buy ? will Eirsoft be selling some?
    (Not that I can afford anything right now)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

This must be the "ACM" m4 that appeared on rsov recently.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1677

Plastic body ftw.

Alzir wrote: »
    This must be the "ACM" m4 that appeared on rsov recently.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1677

Plastic body ftw.

the one on RSOV is metal and has no trades though.
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3804

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

I could be wrong but it looks like Gunner have 'shopped the trades out of the photo of the JG on the site.

Advertisement