Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

its a stick battery so it will not be tm blowback

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Lipo ready.... Heard that before...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

blowback will be the same as the new cyma blowback aks... fairly good by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Considering its JG I'm gonna say it probably is lipo ready I've heard stories of the old JG G36C being run for something mad like 6 hours straight on a lipo without dieing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Its just a feckin shuffely bolt isn't it?

Like the sort of half assed crap no-one actually wants?

And the wood isn't laminated, pass.

Anyone looking for an aksu, get the kalash full steel, with proper laminated furniture, and without shuffely ****ty bolt.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

far as i know its a copy of the VFC blowback design, which is pretty ****e really.,

as richie said from the ones i;ve seen its a off shot of the vfc design, wire hooking onto the cover and a hook feed thought the side of gearbox to catch and travel back with the piston as it moves moving t

sucks the battery of juice and makes the gearbox prone to jaming/lock ups if my experience is anything to go by

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭moggser

Seems Rsov has stopped sending AEG's to well any where ha a look

TNT service for gun-like model suspendedDate added: Thursday, August 20, 2009
    TNT service for gun-like model suspended
    Dear All,

As informed by TNT World Wide Express, they are not able to ship Airsoft guns and RIF to all countries since today until further notice. All packages which contain guns/ gun-like model will not be able to use their service, but services shipping order shaped like accessories and gears are remained. However, other various shipping methods of Hong Kong such as Hong Kong Post and UPS are still able to ship guns to all countries for customers.

RSOV team

Stopped sending guns?

TNT is one of 5 postal services they offer... and with TNT's track record on fees and cost of shipment overall, its no big deal really.

Still got ups, EMS, ground, hk airmail, and one or two others....

only leaves people within the republic of ireland one option, ups (ignoring ground)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Puding wrote: »
    only leaves people within the republic of ireland one option, ups (ignoring ground)

TNT over those [Expletive]s any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

moggser wrote: »
    As informed by TNT World Wide Express, they are not able to ship Airsoft guns and RIF to all countries since today until further notice.

I think the most important words to note are the highlighted ones above. Gotta wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

great probbaly the only decent fairly priced courrier to here is gone, any word of this development from any other websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

great probbaly the only decent fairly priced courrier to here is gone, any word of this development from any other websites.

I checked arnies for any word. Nothing in the news section yet. TBH, this smells to me of somebody somewhere in TNT's legal dept. having a momentary panic moment and subsequent OMFG knee jerk reaction moment since all countries are affected.

With that in mind, it's too widespread for RSOV or other retailers (assuming it isn't just a TNT vs. RSOV matter) to ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Lemming wrote: »
    I checked arnies for any word. Nothing in the news section yet. TBH, this smells to me of somebody somewhere in TNT's legal dept. having a momentary panic moment and subsequent OMFG knee jerk reaction moment since all countries are affected.

With that in mind, it's too widespread for RSOV or other retailers (assuming it isn't just a TNT vs. RSOV matter) to ignore.

it may be too small a development to show on their radar, hopefully its not a permanent or widespread development.

goddamn holophobes.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

ah crap, I just had a package sent out to me through TNT today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

TNT are by miles and miles the best courier company out there, especially when it comes to RIF's and customs.

This better not be true :( No one can compare to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Horse84

thumb_marui_dw_34_2008.jpg

Nice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

I can't see it Horse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

That's the link, the TM Desert Warrior 4.3

***Shudder***

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

now thats what ya call a tan pistol. that is a fine piece of art. shame it'll be plastic though. :(

Masada wrote: »
    now thats what ya call a tan pistol. that is a fine piece of art. shame it'll be plastic though. :(

Thought you'd like it :D. you're right too about the abs hmmm still though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

That right there is a beaut of a pistol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Horse84 wrote: »

Nice.....
    oh i like that

ok, time to rock the boat...

That thing makes me want to chunder..... :rolleyes: and not with divine happiness before you suggest it Richie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Firekitten wrote: »
    ok, time to rock the boat...

That thing makes me want to chunder..... :rolleyes: and not with divine happiness before you suggest it Richie ;)
    one persons thing of beauty is another persons pink M4, each to their own

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Horse84 wrote: »

Nice.....

*cleans vomit off of computer*
    What the hell is that??!?!?!?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    *cleans vomit off of computer*
    What the hell is that??!?!?!?

Another future wage packet is what!