Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Nice find pud, i like that that've used the 417 type stock. the JG one is a little flimsey.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the vfc eglm is finaly out in both standard and dulux black and tan available, think i will be ordering the dulux bargin for 200usd for what you get
    FC MK13 MOD0 Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module ( BK, Standard Ver )

- Underslung grenade launcher module for use with VFC SCAR Series ( except SSR )
    - Can be easily attached / detached to lower rail of host weapon.
    - Trigger Pack Modules included for use with different host weapons.
    - Rotating breech lock
    - 6/dextrorotations simulation barrel rifling
    - Quick-Detachable Barrel with swivel mount for ease of loading and unloading

Specifications:
    Magazine Capacity: 1 ( 40mm Airsoft Grenade Cartridge, not included )
    Length: N/A
    Weight: 855g ( Launcher only without Trigger Pack Module )
    Package includes: Launcger, Trigger Pack Module x2

vfc_eglm_stdbk_l.jpg
    VFC MK13 MOD0 Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module ( BK, Deluxe Ver )

- Underslung grenade launcher module for use with VFC SCAR Series ( except SSR )
    - Can be easily attached / detached to lower rail of host weapon or Stand-Alone Frame.
    - Trigger Pack Modules included for use with different host weapons or configured as stand-lone launcher.
    - CNC Machined frame rails
    - Rotating breech lock
    - 6/dextrorotations simulation barrel rifling
    - Quick-Detachable Barrel with swivel mount for ease of loading and unloading
    - 4-positions retractable stock
    - Mechanical quadrant sight with QD mount, can be configured to fit different rail positions

Specifications:
    Magazine Capacity: 1 ( 40mm Airsoft Grenade Cartridge, not included )
    Length: N/A
    Weight: 855g ( Launcher only without Trigger Pack Module )
    Package includes: Launcger, Trigger Pack Module x3, Quadrant Sight, Stand-Alone Launcher Frame

vfc_eglm_dxbk_l.jpg

from a thread over at arnies

http://forum.weairsoft.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=83

pictues of the WE gbb kac pdw, hk416 and m14

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

M14 GBB... Want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

yeah Diceman7 posted that yup during the week.

GBB m14 would be something else.
    There's quite the bolt on those.

• Advertisement

Fresh off the press of china, 99 euro delivered to your door too, its a gas blowback conversion for the VFC/Kalash type AK.
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/steel-made-ak74-blowback-modifiation-p-2488.html
    AK%20GBB%20conven%20kit%20a.jpg

Something else very interesting is,
    The AGm MG42, im really looking forward to this one. :)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/mg42-photo-preview-p-2487.html
    agm%20mg%2042%20b.jpg

Looks like a decent G36 sight too, :)
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1742&osCsid=0b8b0b36d37e38444a4cd1fec052997b
    g36laserscope-01.JPG

you can get the complete sight from here though,
    http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T0002/templateProductDetails.do?ParentId=1214828800275&currentPage=1&editCurrentLanguage=1213907847692&webId=1213907847691&productId=1251743535765005912
    3875701865_ea2661f4f2.jpg

The Cyma MP5 K and PDW have reached RSOV now, some better photos of them too,

They look like a more mat finish than that of the Galaxy ones, I like the look of them. :)
    MP5 K,
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3871

MP5 PDW,
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3870

gun_0531_1.jpg

gun_0531_2.jpg

gun_0531_4.jpg

gun_0531_5.jpg

gun_0531.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

been waiting on that gas kit for the last fukin ages, didnt know if there was goin to be steel in it or not though, i wonder how much and where...

the finish on the H&Ks looks better alright, still only electric at the end of the day.

i wonder if/when they'll release the metal bodies seperate, tired waiting on the SRC steel one to stick me maruzen into.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Don't think the cyma metal bodies will fit a gbb mp5k... deffinately not the maruzen...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Damn! Was just about to buy a Galaxy PDW this week, but now I see that Cyma... Grrrrr, metal body = want!

I wonder if the guys at Eirsoft could get me one...? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I wonder if the guys at Eirsoft could get me one...? :(

I betcha if you asked in their thread they'd tell you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Shiva wrote: »
    I betcha if you asked in their thread they'd tell you :)

Just thinking out loud! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

brand spanking new website design on wgcshop with stock control levels, nice layout can be a little slow but looks cool

edit: still doesnt auto calc the shipping...
    edit 2: doesnt seem to store display item per page...which is strangely very annoying...

saw that the other day... It looks good, but again, an over dependance on flash... although you can link pages now! the shipping calc is more thier side... because they want it to be precice for that order weight... cant have you making a saving... ew...

The Army Desert Warrior Kimber coming soon, :)

e-New%20pistol.jpg

Another pic of the upcoming MG42 machine gun, looks like its going to come with the proper drum magazine too. :) Cant you say WANT?
    e-MG42%20more.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Firekitten wrote: »
    Don't think the cyma metal bodies will fit a gbb mp5k... deffinately not the maruzen...

nothing that cant be dremmeled or chem metal-ed together.
    everything will fit bar the mag, which may need some material removed.

wouldnt like to dro CA kinda money if it wont work tho, at least the SRC one could be cut and welded.

pyuch whats wrong with good old fashioned black or even big pimpin silver.

A review of the new VFC EGLM launcher from Ratech,
    Looks pretty much like a copy of the Star, the standalone thingy looks horrible and the trigger doesn't look comfy.,

While on the topic of launchers,
    The clone revolver launcher is out too, never really saw the point in these.
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1746&osCsid=e4fff9f5267d128e84ae0f46a6c5f8a9
    rgl-01.JPG

the standalone thingy looks horrible and the trigger doesn't look comfy.,

i rather like the stand alone unit myself :)

i thought it looks very big for something that doesn't really do anything, i like the EGLM itself but i think that makes it too space age looking., :)
    Good to see they are supplying the trigger groups though, getting them from Star/Ares is like searching for hens teeth.,

the stand alone unit is very much function above form, the launcher is primarily designed for the firearm the stand alone is designed as a stand it, the big square top does look funny thought,

i do agree the fact the heacy and light trigger units are included is a great idea and good value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Masada wrote: »
    Another pic of the upcoming MG42 machine gun, looks like its going to come with the proper drum magazine too. :) Cant you say WANT?
    [/IMG]

Us COH fans will be all over that :D

When presented with this nugget of airsoft guns... Ireland's own Support gunning legend... Mr Red Beard commented as follows: "mmmmmmm.... Want... Where did i leave my Panzer?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Us COH fans will be all over that :D

is there anyone out there with even a vaugue interest in weaponary that won't want one. Can feel the team getting a WW2 load out just so we can get one.......each :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

When presented with this nugget of airsoft guns... Ireland's own Support gunning legend... Mr Red Beard commented as follows: "mmmmmmm.... Want... Where did i leave my Panzer?"

Doc = 1.2 Plt Co = 1.0 Lemming = FSG 1

"1.2 to all stations, be advised second section begining weapons check"

*Everyone else thinks thats a great idea and does the same section by section"

"FSG 1 to all stations, be advised I'm beginning weapons test"

*Laughter can be heard from the ridge above*

"1.0 this is FSG 1, er...my FSG has just failed I'm out of action"
    "1.0 to FSG 1, say again...what...."
    "FSG 1 to 1.0, well..ehm...my FSG..my 60...its not functioning"
    "For **** sake lemming, just get back to base and fix the ****ing thing"

Conversation between our Plt commander and our legendary FSG man ( who also happend to inflict 60% casualties onto my section in our first nights operations)

Your still a hero :)

Me and Casper chuckled for some time :)

I want Berget now :(

If I'm not mistaken the MG42 was belt fed, and was THE iconic MG during the war. The drum mag included in that picture is more symbolic with the MG34 ( right name) which was a slower rate of fire machine gun.

I would be more appreciative ( and more willing to buy) if it actually was belt fed, either be it just a little feature that had no function, or you loaded each BB single handedly. Granted that might be outragous, but I'd prefer it much more.

You can buy a nerf gun thats belt fed, and my girlfriends nephew has this mini toy machine gun that the belt feeds through with those sterotypical children toy gun noises.

The Chinese can replicate an iconic piece of German engineering histroy, but cant make a ****ing belt move through it, come on

Hehe... and the dboys m60 was born...

Yeah, i cant WAIT for berget 9 now :D i wants to go :D

mmm, time to tune baby up to 3j and pack the suntan lotion... Nobody shall interupt my tanning... if they do... mr .43 will have something to say to them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Doc you got that wrong. The conversation was between myself and 1.1 initially, not 1.0 and the reason why I said I was doing weapons test was because I had noticed that a) the '60 wasn't feeding right - as it stands a wire had worked its way loose of the tamya connector - and b) the entire base perimeter to my left & right (i.e. your way) was getting probing attacks repeatedly and I was expecting to get attacked in short order :p

I had called for weapons test so that people didn't think I was actually engaging. After all, nobody wanted the italians getting excited again:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hehe... and the dboys m60 was born...

Yeah, i cant WAIT for berget 9 now :D i wants to go :D

mmm, time to tune baby up to 3j and pack the suntan lotion... Nobody shall interupt my tanning... if they do... mr .43 will have something to say to them :D

ensure you check with our roving weather man, Mad Ozzie for frequent tips to stay safe in the sun

while your at it, ensure to contact me for some handy advice when you experience what I like to call "falling man" syndrome, a condition that afflicts many, with no known cure. Expect to miss 2 days of intense brapping and war stories. "Yeah lads, I had to defend myself against a section of Swedish midges. It was epic. Ow, me knee"

Don't worry... I've gotten plenty of tips from Rob on how exactly is the best way to drink in sweden and where is best to collapse...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Don't worry... I've gotten plenty of tips from Rob on how exactly is the best way to drink in sweden and where is best to collapse...

trust me, even that's not safe. I decided to slum it outside the tent the last night, and was woken up (thankfully) to the sight of a certain gentleman puking about 2 feet from my head.

Tbh, I found the best place to crash was away from Doc, I think KD got a bit more than he bargained for when he bunked up beside him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

scanlant wrote: »
    Tbh, I found the best place to crash was away from Doc, I think KD got a bit more than he bargained for when he bunked up beside him.

You could say that KD got more than just docroll :p

Advertisement