Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Horse84 wrote: »
    New tan ares tar-21

http://www.aresairsoft.com/tar21.html

No mars and nice rails.

Can I just say that is truly hideous looking.

I don't mind tan scar's, tan masada's other tan guns, I think its ridiculous but that tar in tan is the fugliest thing I have ever seen.

Yeah the red dot sight is a joke, even the 25$ sights maintain their hit point at an angle, it is the whole point of it being an aiming device. Pity ares didn't know that, time to start selling rails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

SOme stuff now available on EBairsoft

DBoys wood grips for 1911/variants
    1911%20wood%20real%20wood%20grip%20panels.jpg

DBoys 90 round midcap for the KAC PDW
    pdw%20dboy%20magazine.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Man, im all over that Tan Tavor, love the look of the 553 on there too. Was so tempted to buy one from the lads at salute but common sense prevailed., :D

I hope the finish on this tan one is better than the black though, it felt like a cheap lidl tool box to me. horrible elephant skin type of finish. i had hoped it would be better seeing as the internals are such a let down. TSI did say a few months ago that it was expected in september, havent heard anything yet though.

Edit:
    Nice find on the PDW mags there tadhg, i want to get a whole loadout of those. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,951 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Masada wrote: »
    Man, im all over that Tan Tavor, love the look of the 553 on there too. Was so tempted to buy one from the lads at salute but common sense prevailed., :D

I hope the finish on this tan one is better than the black though, it felt like a cheap lidl tool box to me. horrible elephant skin type of finish. i had hoped it would be better seeing as the internals are such a let down. TSI did say a few months ago that it was expected in september, havent heard anything yet though.

Edit:
    Nice find on the PDW mags there tadhg, i want to get a whole loadout of those. :)

In the habit of rubbing elephants eh richie?:pac:

That tavor looks even more plasticy in tan lol

only on the weekends blay., ;)

Man, you think it looks bad, you should feel the thing, its horrible. its exactly the same texture as a cheap socket set blow molded cases., lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

yeah that tan tavor looks awesome:D

Proper(ish) M82Barrett coming soon to tokyo arms, 349 dolla. :)
    http://www.tokyoarms.com/product_info.php?products_id=2258
    SN-M82A1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i knew if only i was patient my prayers would be answered :)

pitty its an aeg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Puding wrote: »
    i knew if only i was patient my prayers would be answered :)

pitty its an aeg

AEG? ... happiness fail :(

Yeah id prefer a bolty myself, this one is just a pumped up M4 really. suppose you could always stick a bar 10 barrel in there or something,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Really needs to be semi auto though anyway, and fire a 12mm BB :D

lol would be nice to see a 12mm desert eagle too:D

A GBB receiver released on gunner today, made by Classic Army oddly. its also not compatible with the buffer tube of the AGM and JG. this might mean CA are making an M4 GBB now aswell. interesting.
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1752&osCsid=2be979f58ad897f628f916ba27f9d119
    ca-wavltorbody-01.JPG

Some man sized targets on RSOV at the moment,

vns_9004_20.jpg

Some nice new multicam knee and elbow pads on airsoft park today too,
    http://www.airsoftpark.com/tactical-shape-kneeelbow-protective-pads-multicam-p-1633.html?osCsid=faac772b9cbdcbb75344b5094bc66e4f
    X%20Shape%20Knee&Elbow%20Protective%20Pads%20Set-CP.JPG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

New Magpul PTS ACS stock on ebaybanned: http://www.ebairsoft.com/magpul-stock-black-p-2517.html

117 usd

acs%20black%20pts%20a.jpg

They also have the rubber buttplate for another 22 usd:
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/magpul-stock-rubber-p-2519.html

Think I like the look of the UBR more though...

Think its called the OCS or ACS something., Even as a magpul fan, i think its the most ugly thing ive ever seen., :D

Heres somethin else from gunner today,
    No idea what the hell it is but it looks like its based on an M14 with armalite bits on.
    http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1758
    kart-968-01.JPG

noticed that as well, looks like someone had some odds and ends left over than just throw them together

i know what they where trying to do but its just off, needs a different stock and some buis and i just might like the look of it

m14chasmain.jpg
    m14sassmain.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I like it...

Cheers Pud,

dont think ive ever seen either of those, not really my cup of tea but nice to see people making things that arn't AK/Armalite shaped. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Fail rifle is fail.

What is the story, tan tavor, mouldiest magpul stock ever made, this thing, what next?

A week ago it was mg42, m60, yekno, win airsoft, this is the polar opposite now, must come in waves I guess...

• Advertisement

yeah the stock deffo needs more lines and ridges etc
    but i kinda like the look of that m14:D

dunno if this is old news but...
    http://www.aresairsoft.com/coming.html
    gbb m82 and WA 2000?!:eek:

been up on there site for a bit no other information thought, going my the m200 i could imagine they would be rather expensive

talking about the m82 more pictures of upcoming clone

200810311027521267.jpg
    2008103110271914622.jpg
    2008103110272454288.jpg

don't like the high cap but just looks like an standard aeg mag in a fancy shell so should not be hard to change to mid cap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

gungun wrote: »
    dunno if this is old news but...
    http://www.aresairsoft.com/coming.html
    gbb m82 and WA 2000?!:eek:

Can't see either of those snipers being legal here as they are capable of firing the 4.5mm metal pellets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I have a set of what I assume are what these are clones of, got them in Garderoben in Sweden before Berget. They're fantastic, none of this velcro digging into your knees ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Puding wrote: »
    m14sassmain.jpg

Sort_of_want.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Whoever makes a 416 GBB first, I'll be all over it.

WA compatible....nice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Nice but that 416 does not have the correct lower receiver, it just has a standard M4 lower. The mag well is too short and not flared. Other than that, bring on the GBB 416s, correct designs of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Nice but that 416 does not have the correct lower receiver, it just has a standard M4 lower. The mag well is too short and not flared. Other than that, bring on the GBB 416s, correct designs of course.

what do you mean an m4 is an m4 no mater how you dress it up:D
    i believe it to be used in conjunction with WA style lowers.

im more interested in the sten, especially if offered with a correct suppressor and leather wrap around/foregrip, none of your fancy dan ris/ras for me.

Advertisement