Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Nice but that 416 does not have the correct lower receiver, it just has a standard M4 lower. The mag well is too short and not flared. Other than that, bring on the GBB 416s, correct designs of course.

That'll help bring gucci to a whole new level

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

AATV Video Review: KSC Triple Gun CQB Shootout

Now this is a different approach for a AATV video review: Instead of simply talking about the guns, we are trying to show you how they work in a skirmish. The stars of this CQB GBB skirmish are the KSC MP7A1, KSC MP9 and KSC/KWA MAC11.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Richie, I wonder if they will work on the AGM?

BTW, See the AGM review in AI? Your's pisses all over it. They should have read your review in Take AIM and just reprinted it.
    ;)

So what do people think of these new "life po" batteries

Never been into lipos and insane rof but tis interesting none the less

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

BTW, See the AGM review in AI? Your's pisses all over it. They should have read your review in Take AIM and just reprinted it.
    ;)

Surprised they didn't, considering their history of plagiarising Arnies :)

;)

They will do aidan, sometimes you need to file things a little but they are all designed around the WA system. I have the bolt and carrier on its way to me so i'll let you know if theres any hassle. :)

I haven't seen the review yet though, I'm delighted you rate mine so highly man, thanks. :)
    I have a strict rule of telling it like it is and cutting down on the page filler stuff. :)

yore cheque is on the way down to ya. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

A new toy on EBairsoft

A Replica CMore Railway Reflex Sight (Black or blue)

cmore%20black%20a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

And I just picked up something similar form Hobbyairsoft, although thats more like the one I wanted, might pick one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Yes the coolest thing in terminator salvation was the HK416 with the C-More sight.

That sight from hobbyairsoft is the business though especially for the price. Myself and McShape got one the brightness of the red dot is second to none.

Still I'm tempted by that sight on ebaybanned as well.

hk416terminatorcopyxx8.jpg

• Advertisement

I always thought the forearm mounted 40mm grenade holder was pretty sweet

was only watching that last night and wated them boots, the pants are Crye so i can get them handy enough, Have the climbing rig, knife on his arm and the 416, all i need to know now is what kinda top that is., :D

Anyone wonder why the hell there was BELL UH1 Huey helicopters (With nam era mounted 60's too) in that movie instead of Black Hawks? theres hardly any Hueys left in the world as it is and that was set in another 30 years or something.,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

UH-1Ys are still being built for the USMC today, they were only introduced in 2005/2006, first operation missions in Jan 09. I'd say they still have another 10-15 years left in them yet at least. The USMC have ordered about 120 and the last won't be deliverd till around 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

was just on rsov there and they are selling mofset kits with active braking for under €12, not sure if its news,,,,,,,,,,,,,

UH-1Ys are still being built for the USMC today, they were only introduced in 2005/2006, first operation missions in Jan 09. I'd say they still have another 10-15 years left in them yet at least. The USMC have ordered about 120 and the last won't be deliverd till around 2015.

Except the ones in the movie are Vietnam era Hueys with a different rotor, engine, colour, appearance and loads of other things, including the VN era M60D mounted on the side, he kills a terminator with it. :)

Nice find on the mosfets thermo, i might order a few and see what their like. :)
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3896
    prt_0189.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Masada wrote: »

Nice find on the mosfets thermo, i might order a few and see what their like. :)

prt_0189.jpg

Lovely Find! Gotta order ten of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Not sure if anyone saw this interesting clone on redwolf
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27597
    GGB-0327TML-L.jpg
    its a VP70-M i know the stock is wrong but still kinda interesting, ordered one yesterday, willl post a review when it appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone saw this interesting clone on redwolf
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27597

its a VP70-M i know the stock is wrong but still kinda interesting, ordered one yesterday, willl post a review when it appears.

I'd get it for the pistol, the stock looks silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

the vp70 is the pistol used in aliens....

Masada i found this a while back (post 1941)

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title...ator_Salvation

might help you track some of the kit

the boots

http://gizmodo.com/5249070/you-too-can-own-john-connors-robot+stomping-boots

and some clothing info

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090530160445AAtsDEu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

And Resident Evil 2 (VG), the best Resi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

thermo wrote: »
    was just on rsov there and they are selling mofset kits with active braking for under €12, not sure if its news,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just bought two of them now.
    And I threw in one of those Vanaras tightbore barrels to try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

For some strange reason these are exactly the same colours the real Cmore's come in. I get OD, Black and White but red and blue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Some nice stuff on PX Airsoft tonight.,
    http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/m...84981234026632

a&k wood less than 300usd ....yes please :), little bit orange but nothing sand paper and refinish will not correct

noticed this last night did not take long to put an order in, also i liked the new versions of the element headset range with a copy of the eltor ptt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Harakka wrote: »
    For some strange reason these are exactly the same colours the real Cmore's come in. I get OD, Black and White but red and blue?

Practical Pistol. Second photo on their website.

Heres a clone of the Crimson Trace 1911 grips on ebaybanned at the moment.,

http://www.ebairsoft.com/1911-dual-sideactivation-laser-grip-p-2552.html
    laser%20grip%20for%201911a.jpg

Anyone know what this is all about? saw it on airsoftnews yesterday but its not that clear.,

3915469895_3074038277_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

From what I read from it is that Cybergun tried to trademark the word *Hop-UP* ASG challenged it and they won.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Masada wrote: »
    Anyone know what this is all about? saw it on airsoftnews yesterday but its not that clear.,

3915469895_3074038277_b.jpg

Get Fay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Crimson trace clone grips? Want.

VP70M? Want but with the right god damn stock!!

Advertisement