Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Don't cybergun have thier own name for hop up though? Bax system or some sh1t?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Crimson Trace clones "click" ordered. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

mle1324 wrote: »

me wanty, maybe with different grips :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I want it too, in OD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I want it too, in OD!

Me wanty too but as it is in the picture in full metal or at least in a strong ABS or would this be strong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

zero19 wrote: »
    Don't cybergun have thier own name for hop up though? Bax system or some sh1t?

yeah it just has right and left adjusment too
    kinda pointless imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Little update from TSI about the Tavor,

Gentleman,

Our guns will start shipping in a few days. The guns will ship out in three batches: the first batch will go out on the 19th, the second batch on the 31st, and the third batch will ship on October 9th.
    The guns will ship in the same order they were purchased, and each one of you will be getting an email with a tracking number once your order has shipped out.
    Please refrain from sending us emails asking what order number yours is, as we are all working around the clock assembling and testing products, and there are not enough hours in a day to respond to individual emails...

As always, we appreciate you patience and support.

Best regards,

Guy Ayal
    TSI Armories LLC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

read that as well this morning masada, about time tbh, im looking forward to seeing some pictures, only pictures of what was ment to be the prototype has been release and to be honest i was not impressed with them, finish and proportians seemed to be off so i hope there has been improvements made

• Advertisement

Yeah me too, really want a Tavor but cant justify paying the silly price for the Ares one with the reputation it has. still nothin concrete on weather this TSI one will actually have a drop in gas kit available. if thats true im defo sold on them. :)

Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for your message.

We have received the confirmation email from TNT today saying your package had been seized by France customs due to suspected counterfeit products (ACM guns).

Such problem also happened to other retailers in hong kong and we are not able to find out any lawful statements from either TNT or France customs regarding the seizure.

Peoples talking on web saying it maybe caused by the action taken by a large airsoft company in France to Customs trying to block ACM guns being imported to France by individuals but anyway we are not able to find out the truth.

About your order 49800 , the paypal payment was completed reversal to you already .

So we do not need to do any resend or refund for your order .

Anyway , thanks again for your business and let us know if we can be any further assist .

RSOV.com aftersales team

some update on the tnt issue

Cybergun strikes again?

I read it had something to do with cybergun somewhere else too,

If it turns out to be the case we should all sign a petition and boycott them. their bullying tactics to steal the market are ridiculous. even to the point of trying to patent the word "hopup"? jeez as bad as umarex.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Counterfeit? What tosh.

Its not a gucci wallet, its a replica with HK or something written on it, as though HK are ever going to make airsoft guns.

Do you mind telling us what it was Puding, just for some context?

i would say so, french, aggressive in controling the market, cybergun tick all the boxs

i believe there is alreayd a boycot cybergun group out there somwhere :)

efdit : my order was a load of stuff so no idea if it was the lot as a whole or a single item that got customs wrath, i had dobys pdws in there, bdoys akms's, cyma akms, an bucket load of parts and accessorys all odds and ends

Think arnies have some kinda umarex and cybergun boycott going on?

arnies is where i;ve seen the boycott sigs about yes

I'm pro cybergun boycott myself.

Most cybergun stuff is rebranded anyway and they slap some trades on it.

Its legal sneakyness and nothing more, sure for example, the real kalashnikov isn't patented, thats why its produced worldwide, so I'm kind of sorted, but smeg that, some day I might get a knock in the head (a bad one) and start liking armalites.

What then?

Monopoly kills innovation, smeg that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

hmmm... I had an interesting conversation with UNCompany this morning. They told me that they couldn't ship, via ups, a TM Desert Warrior I ordered last week because ups apparently won't ship to Ireland. They've send it with tnt this afternoon so heres hoping that the French don't sezie it.
    We would not be impressed...

• Advertisement

thats a bit strange considering ups are almost the only courier most other shops will use for rifs at the moment...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

thats weird i just the vp70 delivered from redwolf today via ups no hassle from the RIF side of it, and i must have spoken to about 10 people over the last few days and that was never issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

got some stuff off redwolf via ups and a couple of pistols from ehobby via ups last week with no problem. I get the impression that uncompany don't use ups even though they offer it.(when I ordered it they ask if I wanted tnt in stead vs ups.

How do you find it tonyj mc? review please?

Yes please :D

Even a short one.

Still in the packaging at the min decided work wasn't the best place to open given i work in a bank ;) will post some pics and a review this evening let you all know how i get on with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Open It! I dare ya:p

Lemming got an M60 crate delivered to his workplace. US ARMY on the top, I'd say that got funny looks. In any case, we all know there's nothing to steal there anyways, so who's gonna hold the place up:D

Open It! I dare ya:p

Lemming got an M60 crate delivered to his workplace. US ARMY on the top, I'd say that got funny looks. In any case, we all know there's nothing to steal there anyways, so who's gonna hold the place up:D

True, luckily for my carear(whats left of it) i'm on the way home. Sure the lo cap p90 caused some strange looks when i forgot they had dummy rounds in them, woops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3872

Dunno if that was linked before but a nice cheap price
    for the sten. Kinda sucks that you would need to downgrade it for being an entire 2fps over the limit.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I think Tony's got them instore actually, I might pick one up soon.

Advertisement