Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blorgs Sandals

Options
  • 05-08-2008 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

Hail the mighty sandal on the foot of the god they call Blorg.Could you post a picture of those beasts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

Been watching the Life of Brian recently?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Bit of a strange post, you feeling OK bunnygreen?

Anyway to satisfy you the ones on the left are the ones I am mostly using at the moment (SD65) although I also have SD60 (on the right) which still work too. I feel the SD65s can hold the foot better and provide better power transfer and all around pedalling.

sd65-zoom.jpg20-3026-BLK-ANGLE.jpg

Here are my sandals about to compete in a triathlon (duathlon) on Sunday (bottom right.) Exciting stuff I tell you.

th_Focus_Triathlon_Transition.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Blorg banned for 1 week for bad taste. Must show genuine remorse before readmission.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

uberwolf wrote: »
    Blorg banned for 1 week for bad taste. Must show genuine remorse before readmission.

agreed, but I was worried the feet were gonna be in them. so all in all it was a big relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

How dare ye, that's blasphemy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

uberwolf wrote: »

Seen as how we have the fashion police here now, maybe you should lay down some guidelines as to proper attire. You know, just to avoid any more bannings and stuff. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭RtD

I thought he was being banned for the triathlon :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Ok ,as long as your using the (SD65) type im happy enough,you had me worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

RtD wrote: »
    I thought he was being banned for the triathlon :P
    you're right, a further week for the triathlon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

el tonto wrote: »
    Seen as how we have the fashion police here now, maybe you should lay down some guidelines as to proper attire. You know, just to avoid any more bannings and stuff. ;)

Your pink jerseys? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Raam wrote: »
    Your pink jerseys? ;)

Nothing wrong with pink, it's the zebra print that's going too far :)

Nothing wrong with pink, it's the zebra print that's going too far :)

We should have made the Boards jerseys pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Is there not enough pink in the faces of us chasing you up the feckin hills?
    Bloody pink. I don't understand the sudden fascination with men and pink. Down with this sort of thing.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

The 2009 kit perhaps could be pink?
    kenmc wrote: »
    Bloody pink. I don't understand the sudden fascination with men and pink. Down with this sort of thing.

If it's good enough for The Killer, it's good enough for us:
    523466977_8d9b8bcfec_d.jpg

Agreed, we all look like that on our bikes? Right? Don't we?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭omri

So it makes me wonder, where will this thread go....Blorgs panties ? ;)

BTW I just got myself green liquigas set, would go pink tho but wasnt aware :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

He gets paid to wear that. If I got paid to wear it I would too. But not on my days off. And I'd make sure to wear a disguise so that no-one would recognise me.

Advertisement