Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

old school nites

• 05-08-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

ne one know when ne more off those old school nites like was on in the anzibar the other nite are on again ,was savage ni great tunes brought me back to the sides , sfx waterfront days etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 REACTIVE

LOOK NO FURTHER

Reactive23rdofAugfront.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nialltbg

cheers wheres best spot to find these nites out ,sae weekend as ceamfields in liver pool gud line up there ,edie haalliwel lush:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

X-ray in Dublin,fcuk me it's been years since ive sene him,i may even head along to this myself.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

nialltbg wrote: »
    ne one know when ne more off those old school nites like was on in the anzibar the other nite are on again ,was savage ni great tunes brought me back to the sides , sfx waterfront days etc

Have to agree-it was hopping-1200 people going mad like it was '92 all over again, and it came with old skool heat as well! Really good fun,
    met heads I hadn't seen in ages

What is Old Skool?

I would have thought it rave c 1990-1992, the whole Shut Up and Dance, Kicks Like a Mule, Acen, Anticapella etc. etc. era.

Is that what is meant by Old Skool House Trance?

• Advertisement
Advertisement