Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SARAH JESSICA PARKER - Husband cheats?? And she gets rid of the mole!!!

• 05-08-2008 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭

Have you guys seen this?

Apparently while filming SATC, hubbie Matthew Broderick was spotted out near the home of some girl he met in a bar (why is it always a bar??) who is 18 years younger and was having an affair with her for 4 months!
    He apparently told this "gorgeous redhead" that his marriage was "not good" and was seen at this chick's house quite a few times bearing wine and chocolates (Original!)
    This chick then ended it when she found out he was still very much with SJP!

On a separate SJP story - She was voted "The Unsexiest Woman Alive" by Maxim and she got so depressed about that, teamed with the fact that one critic of the SATC film said in a review that "he couldn't concentrate on the film property cos all he could see was this great big mole!", she went and got the bloomin' thing removed!

Bad times for the auld SJP, whaddya think??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

To quote Jeremey Clarkson, she looks like a boiled horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mole or no mole she's still stop off at the grocery store on the way back home to pick up a brown paper bag material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

A horse you say?

teleportsjp.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Hahahahaha!!!! Do blokes really find her that ming???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Speer

How the hell did she become famous.She's dog ugly.

• Advertisement

You need to ask how did she become married - she's dog ugly!

Hahaha, Sarah Jessica Barker (as in dog woof woof geddit???!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

MILF wrote: »
    Hahahahaha!!!! Do blokes really find her that ming???

She is manky.. I'd rather stick it in a juicer tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the things some crazy insane things people will do for money tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Well if the story's true at least now she has a reason for having a long face.

hubbie Matthew Broderick was spotted out near the home of some girl he met in a bar (why is it always a bar??) who is 18 years younger and was having an affair with her for 4 months!

This should be legally allowable if you're married to Sarah Jessica Parker.
    MILF wrote:
    He apparently told this "gorgeous redhead" that his marriage was "not good" and was seen at this chick's house quite a few times bearing wine and chocolates (Original!)

Of course its not good, look what he married. Ferris Beuller would never have made that mistake.
    MILF wrote:
    This chick then ended it when she found out he was still very much with SJP!
    Would YOU touch anyone who's been near that hound?!

MILF wrote:
    On a separate SJP story - She was voted "The Unsexiest Woman Alive" by Maxim

Maxim has intelligent readers so.

• Advertisement

qz wrote: »
    Well if the story's true at least now she has a reason for having a long face.

I LOVE IT!! I never knew people felt like this about her! I actually watched SATC religiously and a few times I thought she looked pretty! God love her!!

I did hear a guest on 8 out of 10 cats say that she looks like a poster for abandoned horses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

You sound like a very nasty person. Its really not a very attractive trait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

hussey wrote: »

Omg. number 6 need made me choke on my tea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I LOVE IT!! I never knew people felt like this about her! I actually watched SATC religiously and a few times I thought she looked pretty! God love her!!

I did hear a guest on 8 out of 10 cats say that she looks like a poster for abandoned horses!

Can you post a pic of yourself so we can compare you to SJP and see who is the ugliest. Based on your comments here i have a feeling who will get my vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Peter Griffin put it best when he said she looks like a shoe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Poor SJP

Broderick is an idiot for cheating SJP is too good for him

I dont think she is ugly

togster wrote: »
    Can you post a pic of yourself so we can compare you to SJP and see who is the ugliest. Based on your comments here i have a feeling who will get my vote.

There's no need for that. I was laughing at the other peoples comment and if you read it right it said that I originally thought she was pretty. I'm not the one that called her a horse. Calm down!

There's no need for that. I was laughing at the other peoples comment and if you read it right it said that I originally thought she was pretty. I'm not the one that called her a horse. Calm down!

You started it. I couldn't give a fcuk but i detest people who use this forum to mock people who are far better looking than they themselves actually are

Hahaha, Sarah Jessica Barker (as in dog woof woof geddit???!)

You started it. I couldn't give a fcuk but i detest people who use this forum to mock people who are far better looking than they themselves actually are

Nobody here is mocking anyone who's better looking than themselves. You must have clicked on the wrong thread, this one is about Sarah Jessica Parker. Get a grip. You couldnt give a fcuk but at the same time detest it? If this kind of thing offends you then you need to find a way to thicken your skin.... or go post on a SJP fansite where you're not allowed have an opinion, only positive comments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Peter Griffin put it best when he said she looks like a shoe.

He said foot not shoe!!!!!! ha

I think she is so pretty. She is one of the few that is ageing naturally and not getting loads of work done.

I read in a magazine last week that they are going to their home in Donegal this month to get away from things and get back on track etc. after that whole cheating thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Togster, watch yourself. Stop trying to get a rise out of people.

Okay, so you've seen me have you? You know what I look like?
    You detest people who use this forum to mock people but isn't that WHAT YOUR DOING?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

She's only ugly by Hollywood standards. She's not actually ugly when compared with the average joanne on the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

First off that website is funny but then again I'm easily amused. No need for the nastiness on here though. Why does everyone in the spotlight HAVE to be stunning? She's done well for herself with Sex and the City, she seems like a cool lady and has never claimed to be a supermodel, let her be.

Can I just say I started off this post talking about her getting cheated on and her removing her mole. I never said she was ugly!

I never said she was ugly!

Yeah you did. I can post it again if you like. Look my point is that almost all threads on here are for slagging people off about their looks. Sure what ever makes you happy like. Meh i shouldn't have got so worked up, it's just that i like horses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Clare Bear wrote: »
    and has never claimed to be a supermodel,

I kinda disagree with this. Obviously, you're right, she hasn't literally claimed to be anything but I think SATC very obviously treated the character as someone gorgeous. I think Carrie was written to be a very flirty, sexy person. Whether or not you think SJP fits that bill is up to you. There is quite a debate on her looks on her board on the IMDb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

butterface, great bod

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

hussey wrote: »

To be fair , in picture #10 she does look better than the horse.

Advertisement