Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SARAH JESSICA PARKER - Husband cheats?? And she gets rid of the mole!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Haha aw i dont think she is that wierd looking or ugly !
    but i seen her on some talk shows and she can do with a personality change
    does my bloody head in that women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I wouldnt insult the horses they are way better looking.She is just made out to be this sex symbol and all she is ugly,i dont get why people go mad for her.Even when he wears some of the clothes,they are beautiful but for some reason they dont sit right on her.Shes to bony and chicken chested.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

quote=togster;56806226]Can you post a pic of yourself so we can compare you to SJP and see who is the ugliest. Based on your comments here i have a feeling who will get my vote.[/quote]

10488315a7963883240ml.jpg
    There you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

She's a fox, debate ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

MILF wrote: »
    quote=togster;56806226]Can you post a pic of yourself so we can compare you to SJP and see who is the ugliest. Based on your comments here i have a feeling who will get my vote.

10488315a7963883240ml.jpg
    There you go.
    [/QUOTE]
    Are you sitting on the loo in that photo????

Back on topic. I think it's a damn shame about her and Matthew Broderick, they always seemed to be a very solid couple and there is a kid involved. I hope they can sort things out.

I wouldn't say she is ugly, I think she is quite striking, but not conventially beautiful. She must have a very thick skin to know that there are sites like that about her and yet she still hasn't succumbed to having tonnes of plastic surgery. She has let herself get old gracefully which is a very brave thing in Hollywood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

MILF wrote:

Oooh, very nice indeed ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

This isn't a debate about how hot MILF is (which isn't to say that she didn't completely prove her point by putting up that pic ;)). Back on topic please, folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

She still looks like a horse :p

Yeah I'm sittin on the loo but I'm not actually on the loo, if you get me?!?!? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

SJP 1 MILF 0

• Advertisement

togster wrote: »
    SJP 1 MILF 0

Yeah thought you'd say that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Yeah thought you'd say that.

No i'm only joking. You are gorgeous tbh. Look i don't understand peoples need to make fun of others looks. But sure whatever like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I'll say it one final time for those at the back. Stay on topic.

Togster, you got an infraction for baiting MILF and going off-topic. Next time it'll be ban so give it a rest.

togster wrote: »
    Look i don't understand peoples need to make fun of others looks. B

Is that not exactly what you did to me?

SJP got apparently cheated on cos there was obviously summat lacking in their marriage. I don't think she's ugly/horselike, she is obviously pretty in Matthew B's eyes or else he wouldnt have stayed with her for 11 years. I wonder is the cheating linked to the mole or vice versa?....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

If you ever seen her being interviewed and her looks come up in the conversation she goes on about how she hates her face ! He probably got fed up listening to her prattle on about her nose :rolleyes:

*looks at milfs pic* hay get out of my bathroom !

they're apparently in Ireland now trying to sort out their marriage! Something about being in Wicklow apparently brings out the best of them.....?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Can I just say I started off this post talking about her getting cheated on and her removing her mole. I never said she was ugly!

In fairness you did say she was ugly...
    You need to ask how did she become married - she's dog ugly!

Hahaha, Sarah Jessica Barker (as in dog woof woof geddit???!)

Anyway, back on topic, hopefully they work things out, SJP seems pretty cool and there's a kid involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

they're apparently in Ireland now trying to sort out their marriage! Something about being in Wicklow apparently brings out the best of them.....?!?!

and there's Something about Fermanagh that brings out the worst in him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I just saw the movie last night - pretty good, strange in places.

On SJP I never thought she was immensley attractive but she has lovely eyes and hair and is a very talented actress.

We're not all lucky enough to be 6 ft barbie look a likes. I'm not mad on the muscle and veins though, I think she is trying too hard to impress probably caused by comments like those seen here!

Advertisement