Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a practice boy ?

Options
  • 05-08-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

For the sake of definition. A Practice Boy,, is a boy that a young woman, who is shy of men and inexperienced, uses to build and develop Technique without becoming overly attached, and in a comfortable position to discard when a "proper man" comes along.

Being in relationship is a skill that takes time in developing. All sensible young women could do with operating on the practice thing,, instead of making a hash of it when the real thing comes along.

Top ten indicators to tell if you're a Practice boy.

1. You wear femmine clothing -- (all the time) Pastel colours and what ever she says brings out the colour of your eyes and what she has approved of when she has brougth you shopping.

2. You're always one of the girls. Knowing what they drink and always going to the bar for her and all her friends and pretending to be more sensative then you are (but you are sensative) -- This is a ruse to lower the defenses of young women, who are nervous of men who are too masculine.

3. You have the shape of a long streak of misery ,,, and don't really mind. Your lack of muscles would make Charles Atlas weep.

4. When you try hair products ,,, you look like a sonic the hedgehog which is at least better then the lank locks of Servus Snape.

5. The last time you wore overalls it was a fancy dress party when you were a kid.

6. You have a funny walk.

7. You can't tell the difference between cologne and toilet duck.

8. You try and talk like a 19 year old hello magazine fan,,, but come off sounding like a 13 year old gay boy, trying to pretend he's 15 and trying to curry favour by being more bitchy then the girls.

9. You have a mustache , or at least you think you but lets face it a the breeze generated by a passing ford transit van doing 30 miles an hour would whisk it off your spotty upper lip.

10. You'd let a 19 year old WAG wannabe perform uncomfortable and joyless social acts on you, listening to all her troubles, carrying her shopping bags, accompanying her anywhere she wants to go while never getting more then a hug and a peck on the cheek. (It's not her fault -- she's just young, saving her self for a real man and needs some practice).

Are you a Practice Boy?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Sexual equality FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Some say imitation is a form of flattery, others might say it's a sign of
    poor imagination or female pettiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Thaedydal wrote: »

3. You have the shape of a long streak of misery ,,, and don't really mind. Your lack of muscles would make Charles Atlas weep.

Guess I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

I believe the correct term is "cuddle bitch"

Joe Cool wrote: »
    Guess I am.

Yore da tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Oh hey look, a parody thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Girls can be bitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,984 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

You called?

You called?

Now that's timing.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

4. When you try hair products ,,, you look like a sonic the hedgehog which is at least better then the lank locks of Servus Snape.

My hair is like that 99.95% of the time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Jayus ligthen up lads what all this about pettiness and bitterness ?
    Oh did I forget to put like a heap of smiles in to let you know ti was ment to be funny and taken in jest ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Yore da tbh.

Ah, I'm nowhere near the practice boy my da was.
    But thanks.

Oh did I forget to put like a heap of smiles in to let you know ti was ment to be funny and taken in jest ?

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Yore Da told me that condoms don't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

are you looking for a practice boy OP?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sounds like a Metrosexual. Burn them with fire.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

For the sake of definition. A Practice Boy,, is a boy that a young woman, who is shy of men and inexperienced, uses to build and develop Technique without becoming overly attached, and in a comfortable position to discard when a "proper man" comes along.

Being in relationship is a skill that takes time in developing. All sensible young women could do with operating on the practice thing,, instead of making a hash of it when the real thing comes along.

Top ten indicators to tell if you're a Practice boy.

1. You wear femmine clothing -- (all the time) Pastel colours and what ever she says brings out the colour of your eyes and what she has approved of when she has brougth you shopping.

2. You're always one of the girls. Knowing what they drink and always going to the bar for her and all her friends and pretending to be more sensative then you are (but you are sensative) -- This is a ruse to lower the defenses of young women, who are nervous of men who are too masculine.

5. The last time you wore overalls it was a fancy dress party when you were a kid.

6. You have a funny walk.

7. You can't tell the difference between cologne and toilet duck.

8. You try and talk like a 19 year old hello magazine fan,,, but come off sounding like a 13 year old gay boy, trying to pretend he's 15 and trying to curry favour by being more bitchy then the girls.

9. You have a mustache , or at least you think you but lets face it a the breeze generated by a passing ford transit van doing 30 miles an hour would whisk it off your spotty upper lip.

10. You'd let a 19 year old WAG wannabe perform uncomfortable and joyless social acts on you, listening to all her troubles, carrying her shopping bags, accompanying her anywhere she wants to go while never getting more then a hug and a peck on the cheek. (It's not her fault -- she's just young, saving her self for a real man and needs some practice).

Are you a Practice Boy?

You'll find a lot of them in the metrosexual forum. It used to be BGRH but the regular posters have become so pussy whipped to the 3 or 4 females (by nature only) who post there that it's no longer funny as they just talk about fashion and their feelings and any attempt to start a funny tread is locked straight away (usually by their new female (one wonders) moderator whom they all seem to find hillarious even though she never says anything funny).

And Zaph has become a moderator of the ladies lounge - oh what a falling off there was.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Still wouldn't be funny, to be honest.

/Blows a kiss at dr.bollocko

You'll find a lot of them in the metrosexual forum. It used to be BGRH but the regular posters have become so pussy whipped to the 3 or 4 females (by nature only) who post there that it's no longer funny as they just talk about fashion and their feelings and any attempt to start a funny tread is locked straight away (usually by their new female (one wonders) moderator whom they all seem to find hillarious even though she never says anything funny).

Mewow!

Here's a tissue for your issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

And Zaph has become a moderator of the ladies lounge - oh what a falling off there was.
    bitterness wrapped in jealousy wrapped in lonliness smells weird :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Are you a Practice Boy?

I wish

Mewow!

Oh, I see what you did there. Clever. LOL. I get it now. How could I not have seen the (in the words of Tom Dunne) "wicked sense of humour that fits in quite well with the general sense of silliness that is BGRH".

Nerin wrote: »
    bitterness wrapped in jealousy wrapped in lonliness smells weird :P

Me? Or the regulars in BGRH?

Me? Or the regulars in BGRH?
    as an ex regular to bgrh (due to modding and time restraints) i must say that your weird jibes seem quite out of place on a humor thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

ah the parody thread, the inevitable result when nerves are struck

And dont cross the BGRH lads for yer own sake. I hear they're carrying some hefty handbags around these days. :pac:

taidghbaby wrote: »
    are you looking for a practice boy OP?? :pac:

Nope, never needed one.

Why you want to be mine ? How much experience have you got ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oh, I see what you did there. Clever. LOL. I get it now. How could I not have seen the (in the words of Tom Dunne) "wicked sense of humour that fits in quite well with the general sense of silliness that is BGRH".

Hands up who isn't getting any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I am not a practice boy. But I probably would like to be as they seem to get more ***** than me.

• Advertisement

Nope, never needed one.
    *rides off on an ostrich sobbing*

Advertisement