Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic meat in galway

Options
  • 05-08-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi. Where can you buy organic meat in Galway ?
    Do any of the supermarkets have it ?
    Or is it available at the Saturday market ?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from F&D, feel free to throw it back :)

Hope you have more luck here redeight. I'm sure one of the fine mods here will move this to Galway city if you so wish.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭redeight

Apparently organic meat is available in Tescos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

great organic chickens can be got from 'the friendly farmer' in athenry, they are free range and eat only natural food, i love it cause you know what you're getting. He also does turkeys near christmas time but orders would need to be in by october i would imagine because he's quite popular. He may have even more to offer but thats all i.ve gotten so far. I can't praise it enough though. Google ' the friendly farmer', i don't have a number at hand :)

Advertisement