Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf trip 2nd week Sept: Cadiz or Fuertaventura

Options
  • 05-08-2008 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Myself and brother and a couple of other lads want to go abroad for a week's surfing and some badly needed sun and r+r. I've been to Lagos in Portugal a few times so want to try somewhere different. I've also surfed the beach in El Palmar in southern Spain and it was pretty nice. So we've narrowed it down to 2 places - Cadiz in southern Spain (stay in Cadiz and surf further down the coast) or Fuertaventura. Anyone have any experience of either place? We'd like somewhere with good night life also. Seems to be tricky to get to Cadiz from Dublin...Jerez is the nearest airport but no direct flights. So any info/experience of the following in either place would be much appreciated:

- board + suit hire / good surf schools for day trips
    - food / drink / nightlife / accommodation
    - travel to and from
    - surf conditions 2nd week September

Cheers,

Ciaran.

Advertisement