Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At this stage, who do you want to win?

Options
  • 06-08-2008 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

I'm very torn. :( I'm not really fond of any of them at the moment.

I wanted Luke to win.

I'm thinking Stuart or Lisa. I think that when Stuart gets through the eviction this week (I reckon Dale will go), he might get a boost and buck himself up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i want mikey to win. hes the new fav i think aswell with the bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I would like to see Darnell win he has been good for me right from the start, maybe even Rex he was good before his missus came in now its iffy for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

isnt there already a thread on this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

isnt there already a thread on this??

Didn't see it. Sorry. But sure, no harm is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I liked Rex before the girlfriend came in too. Went off him a bit with his kissy kissy stuff, now I'm starting to feel sorry for him trying to keep her happy-It's a whirlwind of emotions for me:P. Would like if it's true about him giving the winnings to charity though if he were to win. Would be a travesty of justice if he blew it all on shoes for her:mad:. Would be nice for Darnell, he is a bit of a nutter but a good human being I feel. Poor Mikey, my heart breaks for him sometimes,It would mean a lot to him too but I don't agree a lot of the time with things he has said about other housemates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I want Rachel to win. She's got odds of 5-1 now with Wlliam Hill which I believe are her lowest yet.

I feel a big moment involving her could push her into the lead. Say by standing up to Lisa or Sara or Nicole about something. If she shows a bit more moxy I believe she can do it and I hope she does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

I want darnell to win. no particular reason, just think he deserves the money more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Darnell, i think he deserves it because hes been the only one whos not afraid to say what he feels instead of pussy footing around like some of the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Darnell/Mikey... its simple , darnell has had alot of **** to put up with and it would be great for him to win, he is very entertaining to watch.... Mikey is also very funny in the house, still laughing about him eating the chilli!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Between Rex, Darnell and Mikey. Along with Luke they are the only ones this series you could actually call good housemates. Id be leaning towards Rex but the girlfriend being there could go against him over the last few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I still want Kat to win but i think it could be tight between her, Rachel and Darnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

theres not really anyone who stands out to me that i would WANT to win. Its easier to say who i DONT want to win:

darnell, mikey, mohammed, kat

but i seem to hate the people everyone else likes & vice versa.

im starting to like rachel lately though, never did before.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

lisa :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Adam08

Stuart, Dale or Rex Id say, I wanted Bex to win. Id be very pissed off if Mo or Mikey won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Darnell or the pre-girlfriend Rex.

Darnell or the pre-girlfriend Rex.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I'm finding it difficult to pick someone as there's no clear winner. I'll have to go with Darnell or Mikey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Rachel, Rex or Kat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Darnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Lisa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rachel , Kat or Darnell.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

All my eggs were in pre-girlfriend Rex's basket. Don't know where to put them now. I'd guess Rachel will win. Doing well in digital spy forums. Rex was miles ahead 'til Nicole arrived.

Shame his chances have been cut because of BB interference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭vodkadub

mickey without a doubt he is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Rachel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Rachel Lisa or Dale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Now I want Rachel to win. To pi.ss Rex off at least. She seems like a good person, maybe not the most exciting housemate but niceness might conquer this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

rex....

28-1 guys!!!!! We can all be rich!!!!

also, aww moment at the two of them in bed, "how sad are we, that we have no other friends?" "hopefully we'll have friends outside after we get out" "we have friends in here, dont we?" "yeah"

poor guys. I'm still rooting for rex.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Stuart!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Stuart!
    tumbleweed_small.jpg:D

Advertisement