Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At this stage, who do you want to win?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

^^^^^

Quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

You're both very mean :( my first post here and all! :p

Reason I said stu is by process of elimination,

Rex - entertaining but an absolute bully and since nicole came in a total pain in the arse.

Lisa - boring, bland and a little bit strange

Darnell - until recently my fav, now one of the HM who annoys me most, paroniod and prone to outbursts.

Kat - became very annoying vey quickly

Rachel - another one of my favs but something very sly or patronising about her, I can't put my finger on it.

Nicole - "I can't be myself without my stuuuuuuuuuuuuuf" <- 'nuff said

Mikey - starting to like him more and more, but he has very little respect for other HM's and I think he gets away with murder with them somethimes.

Mo - All he does is sleep, he's just taking up space in there.

Sarah - seems like a bit of a laugh but is trying way to hard.

Which leaves me with Stuart, the way he felt after the nom pod like he had spent the day bitching about people made me warm to him. He always gets involved in tasks, he's one of the only blokes in the house who will let people know how he feels without resorting to bitchy comments or self pity. For some reason he made Dale look like a child. He just seems like a nice decent bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I know who I don't want to win.
    2.gifREX.:D

You're both very mean :( my first post here and all! :p

Reason I said stu is by process of elimination,

Rex - entertaining but an absolute bully and since nicole came in a total pain in the arse.

Lisa - boring, bland and a little bit strange

Darnell - until recently my fav, now one of the HM who annoys me most, paroniod and prone to outbursts.

Kat - became very annoying vey quickly

Rachel - another one of my favs but something very sly or patronising about her, I can't put my finger on it.

Nicole - "I can't be myself without my stuuuuuuuuuuuuuf" <- 'nuff said

Mikey - starting to like him more and more, but he has very little respect for other HM's and I think he gets away with murder with them somethimes.

Mo - All he does is sleep, he's just taking up space in there.

Sarah - seems like a bit of a laugh but is trying way to hard.

Which leaves me with Stuart, the way he felt after the nom pod like he had spent the day bitching about people made me warm to him. He always gets involved in tasks, he's one of the only blokes in the house who will let people know how he feels without resorting to bitchy comments or self pity. For some reason he made Dale look like a child. He just seems like a nice decent bloke.

Sorry about that it was too funny :D he honestly doesnt have a hope of winning, could he be an ok guy maybe if you read some of the stuff about him he is boring Mr Mope i miss my child i wanna go im bored all that if you wanna go then fcuk off in my opinion.

Everybody you listed up there bar Nicole and Sara i think have a chance of winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Applies to the Outright Winner of Big Brother 9.
    Mikey 2 - 1
    Stuart 8 - 1
    Mohamed 40 - 1
    Rachel 3 - 1
    Lisa 10 - 1
    Nicole 100 - 1
    Kathreya 7 - 2
    Sara 25 - 1
    Any Other 100 - 1
    Darnell 4 - 1

• Advertisement

Rex/Darnell For The Win

289959670_1d4aa3edde.jpg

One or two others i would be happy with winning.

Advertisement