Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Page Hamilton and Jeremy Chatelain from Helmet in Ireland

• 06-08-2008 4:20am

According to a number of friends of mine both Page Hamilton and Jon Fulle from Helmet were in a music store in the town where I live yesterday afternoon.

They all swear blind that both they were there and they met them, with the promise of photos and videos to follow.

Anyone know anything about them being in Ireland? If it turns out to be true and my friends did'nt bother to infom me till after 3am then friendships may be in trouble as I've been a massive fan since I was a child.

Edit: Can a mod change the title to read Page Hamilton and Jon Fulle from Helmet in Ireland please.

Comments

Turns out that this is true. Was shown some pictures of friends with them earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

They were playing some jazz fest in Mayo. It was invite only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

jesus!! helmet! that brings back memories. had meantime and betty and seen them at dalyer at sunstroke in the mid-nineties. haven't listened to them in years,may just throw on meantime now.:cool:

Advertisement