Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody got a racing cockpit?

• 06-08-2008 7:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Got my self a rinoseat the other day and I just love it, makes the games (and my back) more fun.

Anyone else got a cockpit or racing seat? Would be cool to share some pictures. Ill try and get some later on today or tomorrow.

keep up the speed
    /c0rn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I wouldn't mind one, but I have no-where to put it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im tempted but herself already thinks im insane.
    The rhinoseat looks nice,obutto also looks nice.
    Im not into the huge cockpits some have but the rhino and obutto seem like they may suit me.
    Meanwhile im happy with my current setup.

s7300299bq2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

I built one myself too.I used PVC pipes+a cheap Corbeau bucket seat.
    It's nothing fancy,but it does the job :) I'm playing FPS games too,so the keyboard+mouse is slides out of the way.I had to bolt the G25 pedals to the "cockpit's" floor after I installed the Nixim brake mod :D
    I picked up this littel beauty for my G25:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJzIz9jk82E

Btw I have a dirt cheap reclining bucket seat for sale if anyone wants to build a cockpit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Dcully wrote: »
    with my current setup

Nice...!!

Have a G25 but damn thing is too noisy to use regularly....annoys others in household.

God bless this recession....I'll be on the thing 24 hours when I get my own place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Mine's very quiet, does your desk rattle?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Mine is incredibly quiet also,i honestly can hardly hear it even when i turn sound of sim down fully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 c0rn

My stupid digi cam broke when I was going to take pictures.

Will get that sorted during the weekend I hope.

Gibbon, I have looked at that one loads of times and been thinking about getting one. How much you pay for it?

Im gonna build my self a button box this weekend aswell if the lady at home lets me hehe.

/c0rn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Originally I was going to put a playseat or whatnot in the (yet to be built) cinema in the basement, instead, I think ill just pop it and a projector in the attic.

Ill post pics when this happens, probably in three years time LOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

cOrn

It was around €70 incl shipping
    The german lad who is building these addons are very busy,so there's a long waitinglist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Scotty #

For €35,000 you can have one of these... they've sold 40 so far!

www.force-dynamics.com

301-main.jpg

The game I play though, Trackmania, has loops and wall rides so not sure how it would handle those :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement