Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboys have no chance this year

• 06-08-2008 8:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭

Got this emailed to me so I haven't got the exact source

05/08/2008 - 18:02:30
    Pop star Jessica Simpson is set to join her boyfriend Tony Romo on the American football field - she has signed to star alongside him in a new sports show.

Simpson was criticised for supporting the Dallas Cowboys quarterback from the stands last year, when her attendance coincided with a losing streak.

But the negative press hasn't put her off agreeing to appear in an episode of US TV show 'Hard Knocks' - a series that shows fans the inner-workings of American football camps.

And HBO network boss Ross Greenburg insists the focus of the programme will remain the same, despite its celebrity line-up.

He says: 'I'm telling you, we are going to attack this 'Hard Knocks' the same way we have attacked all of the other 'Hard Knocks'. We're not going to make this an E! half-hour entertainment show on Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson.'

Simpson's episode is set to air in the US on Wednesday.

Comments

Advertisement