Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration and timetables Etc

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

yeah I can imagine the stick you'd get!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ya your in the big school now. so you need big books. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

yeah i spent quiet a bit on vikingdirect.ie myself .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

registration tomo woohoo! so looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

Would anyone be able to tell me how to find the vet nursing time table?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

abi2007 wrote: »
    cool... thanks for that, I'm going to go on friday and register but i haven't got 900 euro to pay them. do you have to bring passport photo's with you? I can only attend next tuesday as i have an op on wed and won't be well enough for the rest of the week, do i need to tell someone i won't be there? i don't want them thinking i've left and who do I give sick note too?

you only need a sick note if you have missed or are going to miss an exam or presentation or project deadline, you'll just have to catch up on the days you miss yourself.
    Pez wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to tell me how to find the vet nursing time table?

you wont get it until the first day you go in and even then it may change alot over the following few weeks

Advertisement