Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to Perlico

Options
  • 06-08-2008 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a landline and bb package installed from Eircom about 2 months ago, I wanna switch to Perlico, do I have to wait a year ? The contract is very vague...

Thanks

FBP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

You should not be bound by the contract.
    I am halfway through a 12 month contract and am in the process of switching to perlico.
    If you ring their main customer service line they will give you a local Dublin number to ring and check if you are bound by the contract.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

to be honest if you subscribed to Broadband then this normally comes with a 6 or 12 month contract, if you cancel within this contract there is normally a early cancelation fee.

I'd suggest you contact Eircom regarding this and ask them,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Contract isn't vague at all to be honest, if its broadband its 6 months contract, unless of course you signed up for a bundle as then its 12 months.

Advertisement