Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Postponing test with RSA

Options
  • 06-08-2008 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

I have a test on the 21st of August with the RSA but i'd like to postpone it by a month. When I phone them they never answer and on the automated phone menu there is only an option for cancelling. What can I do. I need to do it soon as i've only 10 days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

ya prob wont be able to postpone it for a month i'd say ya will be back to the end of the line, have ya tried emailing them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

guil07 wrote: »
    ya prob wont be able to postpone it for a month i'd say ya will be back to the end of the line, have ya tried emailing them

So i'll be back to waiting 8 or 9 weeks then? Oh well that isn't too bad.

Advertisement