Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

applying for full license

Options
  • 06-08-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

i have the cert the tester gives you to say you passed your driving test. what other forms do i now need and where do i send them to to get my full license?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Well what did you do to get your Learner Permit? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fguihen

its so long ago i cant remember. if i knew i wouldnt be wasting your time with questions.

can i download a form or do i have to take time off work and go to some goverment offices or what? at the test center there were no forms at all for applying for either provisional or full license.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You need to fill a D401 form available from your local MTO or Garda Station.
    fguihen wrote: »
    can i download a form
    You may find it online but it shouldn't be as there is an adhesive part to it.
    fguihen wrote:
    do i have to take time off work and go to some goverment offices or what?
    That would be impossible to answer without knowing the times you work and the opening times of your local MTO.

(The larger Garda Stations are usually open 24 hours).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

all info can be found here

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/travel-and-recreation/motoring-1/driver-licensing/full_driving_licence

you can also get them to post you out application forms.

Advertisement