Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portuguese Lessons Wanted

Options
  • 06-08-2008 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Anyone know of any schools/private tuition that teach Portuguese in Dublin or Drogheda? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

don't know any schooll but I am portuguese so... :)

PM me if you want to work out something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

I just started at Languagewise recently (www.languagewise.ie). You've missed the first 2 classes, but I'm sure you could catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 catussa

Hey

I have joined the Latin American Solidarity Center in Dublin lately, They provide two levels of Brazilian Portuguese Classes at a really good price, 10 weeks each. The classes are small and the teacher is lovely, would absolutely recommend it. It is a pitty that they only offer beginners classes though...
    Another place is the Sandford Language institute, they offer Brazilian portuguese classes as well, at double price of the LASC, 10 weeks as well and they offer 3 Levels, worth thinking about it if you are not beginner.

REgards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 brazilsooul

Advertisement