Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie eating in Nenagh?

Options
  • 06-08-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

I'm going to be staying in Nenagh this weekend - we'll be 4 vegetarians looking for a decent meal in a pleasant place to eat in the town itself. Any ideas please?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Um, having no idea where Nenagh is, I can'thelp. If you doi not get a reply here would you like me to move it to the forum for the relevent county?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

mct1 wrote: »
    I'm going to be staying in Nenagh this weekend - we'll be 4 vegetarians looking for a decent meal in a pleasant place to eat in the town itself. Any ideas please?

I've eaten in the Peppermill on Kenyon Street which was very nice but.... I was only one veggie and everytime the veggie option has been a ratouille (spl) topped with goats cheese.

During the day try Peter & mary Ward's "Country Choice" - superb food. It's just a few doors up on the same street.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

Thanks for that, Slaphead. I check those out. No need to move the thread thanks Tara. We're off tomorrow morning. (It's in Tipperary btw).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Grand, have fun.

Advertisement