Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bloody airport!

Options
  • 06-08-2008 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

tempting me with it's sunglasses hut and slightly cheaper than high street prices makin me buy a nice pair of Oakley cycling glasses! Still, managed to avoid the 60 quid premium for the livestrong ones...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

tempting me with it's sunglasses hut and slightly cheaper than high street prices makin me buy a nice pair of Oakley cycling glasses! Still, managed to avoid the 60 quid premium for the livestrong ones...

which ones ya get? I'm in the market and I'll be going through the airport tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

The radar are probaly the best for cycling, and be careful with the livestrong ones as the lens cant be replaced on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Raam wrote: »
    which ones ya get? I'm in the market and I'll be going through the airport tomorrow :)

The radar path -just under 150 notes with the grey lenses, but you can change them for different tints afterwards -will probably get the photochromic and yellow ones and I'll be in sunglasses heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

I was in an oakley store in san fran a few weeks back and you could get a fully customised pair of oakley radar for $190. im sorry now i didnt get them.
    oh well the my pair of Rudy project glasses i got for nothing are still great

Advertisement