Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

load music, concert?

Options
  • 06-08-2008 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

i can hear load music, like a rock band playing, is there a concert on somewhere?
    im out towards salthill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Probably some boy racer d***head in a 1-litre sh*tbox with a 3-inch Wavin pipe exhaust got a new subwoofer bass speaker system that takes up his whole boot and is driving up and down the prom to show off...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

skelliser wrote: »
    i can hear load music, like a rock band playing, is there a concert on somewhere?
    im out towards salthill
    No, your just going bit mad in the head. Happens to the best of us I wouldn't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Theres a band playing at the Sparch, in that secluded area by the restaurant. Has a full setup with amps and everything. Very odd seeing as race week is over

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

lol wot i h8 load musik

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Anima wrote: »
    Theres a band playing at the Sparch, in that secluded area by the restaurant. Has a full setup with amps and everything. Very odd seeing as race week is over

WTF I just passed there and didn't notice a thing? Mind you I was driving, eyes on the road and all of that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Was probably on around 4 when the op was complaining of load noises

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

DRakE wrote: »
    Was probably on around 4 when the op was complaining of load noises

I passed through at 4.40pm :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

ya it started at about 3 and finished sometime after 4, i assumed it was down the arch cause there was a jazz band playin down outside the muesum a few weeks ago.
    i think maybe the torrential rain scared them off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Jazz band was me, that was an arts festival thing... was this just folks busking maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

kudos on the jazz!, was down there for awhile, lovely evening for it aswell.
    this was a rock band, they played some foo fighters, thin lizzy, green day etc. they sounded pretty good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

skelliser wrote: »
    im out towards salthill
    What's load music? You weren't listening to this by any chance:

Metallica_-_Load.jpg

Advertisement