Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annual Returns Query

Options
  • 06-08-2008 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello,
    I am in the midst of my first Annual return (the first of the company) and am wondering which of the many documents listed I must attach.
    The company is a limited company with a very small turnover, I understand we are exempt from sending in accounts but does that cover Balance Sheet etc..?
    Thanks
    Anne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭information

Hello,
    I am in the midst of my first Annual return (the first of the company) and am wondering which of the many documents listed I must attach.
    The company is a limited company with a very small turnover, I understand we are exempt from sending in accounts but does that cover Balance Sheet etc..?
    Thanks
    Anne
    the docs on the cro site have a sample of what you have to send in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 AnneO'Donovan

thanks for the reply, beofre posting I had been through all of their info and left messages with the helpdesk. there does, however, appear to be some conflicting information which prompted me to ask the question here in the hope that somebody may have something helpful to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

First annual return i.e. annual return date (ARD) of 6 months after incorporation date may be submitted on its own.

Your next ARD i.e. 2nd ARD will be one year later and so on which must be filed with a set of accounts, in format accepted by Companies Act.

Also, accounting period end should not exceed 9 months after your ARD. So, if your ARD is 31 Dec 2008, the accounting year end must not be after 30 Sep 2009.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 AnneO'Donovan

Thanks Mart_Max,
    I finally got through to the helpdesk people yesterday, thankfully we don't have to send any of the attachments until next year.
    A

Advertisement