Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ - XBOX 360 (not the arcade one!)

• 06-08-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says i'm after a cheap xbox 360 in Dublin for a present for my nephew - the cheaper the better since it's not for me! :D;)
    I want one with a hard drive thou not the arcade one (that has no hard drive). I know there's posts in the main Bargain Alerts thread but they seem to be all gone or outside of Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭Soarer

When do you need it for?
    Tesco's will probably have a 25% off sale in the next few weeks...or did they just have one?

Pity you missed the Dunnes 50% off from a few weeks back.

If you're not in too much of a hurry, hold off for a few weeks and something will come up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I wanted it by the end of next week - for his birthday. The prices will drop as soon as I buy one - I just know it!! I was sick when I saw the Dunnes one - we had an outage in work (minutes away in Clontarf!!) and coudn't get over to Dunnes!

Advertisement