Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Birthday

• 06-08-2008 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Need help guys!

My daughter turns 2 on the 17th Aug and I urgently need ideas on what do do for her birthday. Few important things:

I don't want to have to rely on "good weather", since we dont get it much these days, so bouncy castles are out!
    My daughter is allergic to cows milk (ingesting it i should say!), her best friend is lactose intollerant
    There will be about 10 children age 1 and a half to 5
    I'm a single mother and am really working on a budget here!
    I don't have a garden and would prefer not to do something in my apartment if possible, although if its a good idea, i'll consider it!

I was thinking of paying the kids into a activity thing like the ball pool etc in Leisureplex. We live in west Dublin but most of the parents have cars so are willing to travel! What about a petting farm? Anyone have any ideas with names and numbers that i can work off?

Thanks so much guys, appreciated!

Advertisement