Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Support Agents

• 06-08-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

I just wanted to say that I just had my most positive support experience ever, and it was with an O2 support agent on the phone.

I've never dealt with someone so polite, knowledgeable and professional on any support line.
    I forget her name, but she was a charming, talkative girl with an African accent.

Major Kudos.

That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I will agree with this. I have had nothing but good experiences with O2 and that is why they can be assured of my custom until such time as their standards start to slip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I feel pretty guilty about leaving Meteor though. They're prices are great and I always wanted them to do well.

Anyway, I'm just happy not to be on Voda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I wish I could say 3 but I am a 3 mobile broadband customer. For 20 quid a month, it's decent enough.

Vodafones insistence on branding and crippling their customers hardware is the main reason why I hate them.

I also don't like their corporate image. I find their advertising pushy and patronising, and their omnipresent logo makes me want to barf.

I think it's great that Vodafone get such a hard time on this board. Consumer awareness and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 had a bad spell for a while there .. not sure if it was just a few agents I spoke to or not but overall I would agree that O2 has by far the best customer support I've experienced :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

womoma wrote: »
    I wish I could say 3 but I am a 3 mobile broadband customer. For 20 quid a month, it's decent enough.

o2 is the also €19.99 and speeds up to 7.2
    I also don't like their corporate image. I find their advertising pushy and patronising, and their omnipresent logo makes me want to barf.

They are the worst of any network
    I think it's great that Vodafone get such a hard time on this board. Consumer awareness and all that.

They get a lot of praise on boards from some people, a lot of people went and never tried anything else
    I just wanted to say that I just had my most positive support experience ever, and it was with an O2 support agent on the phone.

They are pretty good, in cases better than the retail staff. One time I was in a o2 shop and they say they couldn't help me with something, when I rang the cc they couldn't believe they said it, she asked me what store and said she would ring me back in a few moments while she rang the manager. then she rang me back apologising to me because no one answered the phone, (it was the launch day of the iphone so i guess thats why) but then gave me all the addresses of the stores nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

I've never dealt with someone so polite, knowledgeable and professional on any support line.
    I forget her name, but she was a charming, talkative girl with an African accent.

Major Kudos.

That is all.

I also spoke to a lady in May and she was brilliant. She had perfect English with a hint of an accent, and in the course of general chit-chat she mentioned she was from Africa, and living in Limerick.

Probably the best support agent I've ever dealt with, I wonder is it the same person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I had great experience with 02 lately but that was once out of 4 goes, had miserable, ignorent women other three times, and they were less than helpful. I too have found meteors cc slipping lately, I had some chinese one on the phone last week she was annoyed when I insisted I wanted an unlock code she put me on hold and hung up. I find meteor cc of a bog standard level but then again you rarely get the knowledgeable friendly person

in General customer care rating:
    vodafone 8/10
    02 8/10-even though almost every time i ring "the current wait time to speak to an agent has exceeded 5 mins
    Meteor 5/10
    3- haha haha 2!:p:D"
    And beofre someone makes a smart remark on me ringing the networks its down to the fact I work in an agents and have to ring over stupid little things:(

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

juvenal wrote: »
    I also spoke to a lady in May and she was brilliant. She had perfect English with a hint of an accent, and in the course of general chit-chat she mentioned she was from Africa, and living in Limerick.

Probably the best support agent I've ever dealt with, I wonder is it the same person.
    O2's call centre is in Limerick :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Chinese Mafia

Her name is *****. Have met her a few times, she is friends with the O2 moderator. You should have seen her face when she saw this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jjpm

Em, you're not meant to mention names on boards CM...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chinese Mafia

My Bad I will edit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Her name is *****. Have met her a few times, she is friends with the O2 moderator. You should have seen her face when she saw this thread :)

That must have been strange seeing it, but least some people can be provide a good level of service, they wont always be able to fix every problem but if they are courteous it will go a long way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

I think i've spoken to that lady had a serious problem, she sorted me out, very courteous and helpful

Advertisement