Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Digweed Sunday

• 06-08-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Anyone else at it? There's a guy who certainly knows how to build a fantastic set, absolutely brilliant and one of the best nights I've had out in Dublin in months and I really mean that.
    Was only a little disappointed it ended at 3. Usually half...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I love his sets, particularly in Dublin, but on the Sunday of a bank holiday? Friday or Saturday no problem, not the Sunday though. Must see if I can download the set somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

SuprSi wrote: »
    I love his sets, particularly in Dublin, but on the Sunday of a bank holiday? Friday or Saturday no problem, not the Sunday though. Must see if I can download the set somewhere.[/QUOTE

why not the Sunday everyone is off work the next day,and it appears to be the day when all the big name acts come to Dublin when there's a bank holiday on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

jonny68 wrote: »
    SuprSi wrote: »
    I love his sets, particularly in Dublin, but on the Sunday of a bank holiday? Friday or Saturday no problem, not the Sunday though. Must see if I can download the set somewhere.[/QUOTE

why not the Sunday everyone is off work the next day,and it appears to be the day when all the big name acts come to Dublin when there's a bank holiday on.

Amen

had friends I pitched to come, 4-8 years my senior and had an absolute ball....

anyone who missed it missed out big time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i agree if it was friday we would have gone but sunday im burned out(slightly) from sessions friday and saturday and we didnt end up going in.

bit annoyed after i checked youtube the next day and already there were loads of videos up..

looked very good.

i wouldnt hold my breath looking for the set online. only chance you will get this one is if he plays it on his show over the next few weeks.

fingers crossed...

copeyhagen wrote: »
    i agree if it was friday we would have gone but sunday im burned out(slightly) from sessions friday and saturday and we didnt end up going in.

bit annoyed after i checked youtube the next day and already there were loads of videos up..

looked very good.

i wouldnt hold my breath looking for the set online. only chance you will get this one is if he plays it on his show over the next few weeks.

fingers crossed...

ah sure I thought I was burnt out going to it myself, went asleep at 4:30pm on Sat after Fri madness then woke at 8 to go back out.... Long trek home next morning too. On the night itself I felt a bit worn but once that music came it really got you motivated....

:D

edit: also does he announce it was from a certain night when doing the radio show?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Forza Fat Tony

I think he was playing at the Radio 1 night in Amnesia the night before which probably resulted in the early finish or maybe Tripod couldn't have it unil 3.30 on a Sunday.

I think he was playing at the Radio 1 night in Amnesia the night before which probably resulted in the early finish or maybe Tripod couldn't have it unil 3.30 on a Sunday.

for anyone interested, here's over an hour of it:

01 Bedrock - Forge (Tom Middleton Remix)
    02 Guy J - Geko (Remute Remix)
    03 On Spec vs The Police - Voices Of Columbus (Jamie Stevens Re-Edit)
    04 Gianluca Motta - London (Pig & Dan Remix)
    05 Depeche Mode - Freelove (Josh Wink Vocal Dub)
    06 Remute - Condensated
    07 Christian Smith - Flyertalk
    08 Timo Maas - Subtellite
    09 Misstress Barbara - K-10 (Alan Fitzpatrick Remix)
    10 Winona - Without You (Kris Menace Remix)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

Jay D wrote: »
    for anyone interested, here's over an hour of it:

01 Bedrock - Forge (Tom Middleton Remix)
    02 Guy J - Geko (Remute Remix)
    03 On Spec vs The Police - Voices Of Columbus (Jamie Stevens Re-Edit)
    04 Gianluca Motta - London (Pig & Dan Remix)
    05 Depeche Mode - Freelove (Josh Wink Vocal Dub)
    06 Remute - Condensated
    07 Christian Smith - Flyertalk
    08 Timo Maas - Subtellite
    09 Misstress Barbara - K-10 (Alan Fitzpatrick Remix)
    10 Winona - Without You (Kris Menace Remix)

Cheers, so is it the Tripod mix or the Amnesia mix?

Cheers, so is it the Tripod mix or the Amnesia mix?

Amnesia.

Advertisement