Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clit Piercing?

Options
  • 06-08-2008 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guy, Im just looking for info on getting my clit pirced! I have wanted to get it done 4 ages and think i have nearly psyched myself up enough to get it done. Im living in Cork so first off im wondering if there is any place here that does it? Second im wondering about healing time? Third how long after getting it done can I have s*x? Any info would be greatly appreciated:P:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I'd recommend Cody above Bazzers on Washington Street. He's very professional and not too expensive. I know for a fact he does genital piercings and all of the ones I have seen; they have all turned out okay.
    Rule of thumb is just to be careful and slow within the first 6 weeks of healing.
    Good luck. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

actual clit piercing are very rare due to the high risk of nerve damage, I'd imagine you mean a vertical clit hood??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Yeah.. I just automatically presumed you meant a VCH also?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I wouldn't really think Cody is the best. I mean, nice guy and all, but recently his hands are awful shaky, and he also messed up my friend's microdermal.

Also, isn't the clit supposed to be like...unbearable to get pierced, hurts like a mother****er

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭vodkadub

I can do it no problem ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Vodkadub unless you're a professional piercer, don't post comments like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Vodkadub banned for one week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

vodkadub, keep your sleazy comments to yourself. No place for it here at all. Ever.

or what Etho just did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Hiya all,

like Snukums ive though about getting this done for ages but too nervous! Ive got a tattoo down close to there so its not because of where it is, its the pain and healing im worried about!

Does it really hurt that much?
    Does anyone know around how much does it cost?
    Any girls around that have it done already?
    Where in Dublin should i go?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Jemmy wrote: »
    Does it really hurt that much?
    Does anyone know around how much does it cost?
    Any girls around that have it done already?
    Where in Dublin should i go?

A piece of metal will be going through your body, so yes it will hurt, but nothing unbearable.
    You can look up piercing studio websites, they will probably have a pricelist, but it would be between €45-€80.
    I'm a guy, so i dont have a clit. >.<
    Best places in dublin, would be, bodyshock, snakebite and wildcat.

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    A piece of metal will be going through your body, so yes it will hurt, but nothing unbearable.

Best places in dublin, would be, bodyshock, snakebite and wildcat.

Well i meant would it be just a quick pain, or on going for awhile after?

Bodyshock, is that on temple bar? Think thats weird i got my bellybutton done, all those years ago!

Ok im sold! Was chatting to a certain lady (she knows who she is!) and it made up my mind!

\o/ yay excited now! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nice!
    I'd assually ask for a picture of the new piercing when it comes, but this time we can leave that request out! haha:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 felixthecat

I got it done in Snakebite- It's very very sore. But after that split second it's worth it!
    The pain can't really be described but don't let me put you off. I'd get it done again!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As felixthecat said, it's gonna be painful, like wince and gasp painful, but it's only gonna be like that for a split second, much like a PA piercing.

Advertisement