Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your take on this?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Seachmall wrote: »
    Lump sum up front or they can rent your body out to sex-fiends over the years to pay your bill off(what do you care? You're dead).

Whoring out the bodies wouldn't really work though. I can imagine the irate customers. "Hey bro. I want mah money back. That frigid beeyatch was cooler than Miles Davis at the North Pole. She didn't even move."

That being said, there's a niche for every sick weirdo these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

javaboy wrote: »
    Whoring out the bodies wouldn't really work though. I can imagine the irate customers. "Hey bro. I want mah money back. That frigid beeyatch was as cooler than Miles Davis at the North Pole. She didn't even move."

That being said, there's a niche for every sick weirdo these days.
    Rent them out to Necrophiles. Or dip them in straberries (add flavor) and rent them out for bachelor parties, everyone wants to lick a lollipop-lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

sophie2 wrote: »
    Well I believe that your soul leaves the body with your last breath! So I'm going unfrozen,thing is not looking forward to the worms !

Couldn't somebody be there to catch it with a hoover and release it into a smaller fridge beside your body?

Advertisement